Part 2

Oppa?"
"Eunsol? What are you doing here?" his eyes went rounded for a moment.
"You turned off the lamp in the restroom? What is in your mind?" you yelled furiously.
He lips shaped 'O' but then he began to laugh. He tried to hold his laugh, but he failed and answered while chuckling "Sorry, I thought you were Hobi. You know Men & Women restroom are under 1 switch."
"Didn't you see my bag here? I thought you were a cautious person." You cursed in low voice. "On top of that, if that was Hoseok in that restroom, you should have heard his scream right away." You spat at him angrily.
Yoongi was still chucking and giggling from what he think a funny act he just did. "Sorry Eunsol, just stop yelling...-"
"Don't you know how shocking it was there? Especially because it was raining outside, I thought it was a blackout!!" You are cruel as hell.."
"You are never never afraid of something like a blackout, just keep it cool." He easily said, taking the coffee from the table. Pretty sure he would drink it.
"Oppa, don't! That's not yours." You quickly said.
"You know what, I'm just trying to stare at the coffee & the cup, anything that is not you." He said, carefully fixing his eyes on the coffee logo printed on the cup.
"Ck ck enough with the cheesy lines, I thought we have stopped it long ago." You hated to say this but you needed to.
"Yaaa!!! It's not it, I got over you real fast you know. It's just, why don't you put on the hoodie, you see-through T-shirt is rather distracting, thats all." He nagged, his face has turned grumpy in a split second.
"You pervert!!!" You turned around in disbelief that you have not put on the hoodie and only wearing a white T-shirt and the training pants. Thanks God it was only a bit wet, but he was right. "He must be enjoying several seconds staring at my bra before he said it." Your ears were all red and so were your cheeks. Shit.
You put on the hoodie and came back facing him while he was still staring at the coffee cup.
"Can't I drink it, really?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrow, tilting his head to the side a little bit.
"Sorry Oppa, nope, that is for me and Hoseok." You said coldy.
"So.. Hoseok is supposed to be here, then?" he asked, with the same furrowed eyebrow.
"Yes,-"
"But where is he?" he add some bothered look you always hate everytime he talks about Hoseok and you.
"He is on his way." you said.
"Last time I checked, he was supposed to have is hair re-dyed this evening. Should be finished by now, actually." He said.
"Oh, then he should be here in a minute." You said, clasping your hands together and finally sat on the couch.
"Oh, okay. You seem to believe him so much, don't you?" he added with that annoying tone once again.
"Of course, why would I not believe him?" you were annoyed and spat back.
Yoongi smirked and suddenly the room felt too hot. He sighed and fixed his eyes on you.
"Sorry Eunsol, for making you sad and uncomfortable. Ahhh, what am I doing? I used to be your bestfriend, Yoongi, Yoongi, and Yoongi. I even let you talked to me informally. Called my name informally. Let's just talk for a bit before Hobi's here. Can we?"
"Only if you drop that annoying attitude everytime you talk about Hoseok." You sternly said.
"Okay you have my words." He smiled and you felt a lot more relaxed at that. You always love his smile. He has a kid-like gummy smile that make your heart flutter, it has been your weakness ever since you were both still lived in Daegu.
"How are you?" he started off easy.
"Good, just being very occupied by work, that's all." You answered non chalantly.
"But not too busy to have some time with Hobi, I see?" he cut off sarcastically.
"Yoongi! You told me you'll stop it, did you?" you couldn't hold back anymore.
"Wow, who said that you can talk to me informally right now?" he stood up, furiosly.
"Nobody. But I'd prefer to call you Yoongi, because you were only 5 months older than me. And you know what, 'oppa' was actually the word that made us become cold like this!" I couldn't stop once I started.

Two years ago.
"Hey girl, come over here and listen, I need your comment please!!"
"I need a moment Yoongi, it was too cold out there. Can you at least let me sit for a minute?" you said, sitting on the guest's chair.
Yoongi left his seat immediately to check on you. "You're cold?"
He touched your hands, you put them under your armpit. "Where is your gloves? You told me you have them with you all the time"
"I kind of left it today." You slowly said.
"Yah, don't make me feel bad, you know I always promise your parents that you will not get sick here." He nagged, immediately warmed your hands by cupping them in his hands and blow on them softly.
"Yoongi that was a long time ago. You were still a trainee. It is all different now. You are busy with work, you are famous. I don't even deserve to sit here and listen to your track. I'm cheating on all the ARMY out there." He chuckled while blowing your hands.
You always said your thoughts out loud, and you always have concern that Yoongi is not supposed to be your bestfriend only. He's not only yours. He is everyone's idol.
"That's fine, you are not cheating on them. I asked you to, so if they find out, tell them it's me who cheats, not you." He said, now sitting on the floor near my feet, his hands are still on mine, squeezing them softly.
"You are such a filthy jerk." You said.
"That's not a good answer to my cheesy lines." He got up and pulled you out of the seat. "Now sit there and listen to my work." He said.
The track was short and great, as usual, it did not take as much time as you take to go and visit him in this studio. You quickly listen for several times and gave comments. That's all you need to do anyway.
You clasp your hands together because they were sweaty. Time and fame cannot stop you from loving him, but you could never let him know. Love may broke the friendship you've built for years.
"Are you still cold?" he looked at you in concern.
"No." You stopped clasping your hands, but he came and took your hands in his, again.
"What are you doing Yoongi? I said I'm fine." You need to set a distance before your heart goes wild, you were thankful the first session of hand blowing was short, now if he continues to do that, you won't be able to hold. To tell him how you feel.
"Nothing, I just want to hold your hands and have some logical reasons to do it." Yoongi stared at your eyes, and there you could hear your heatbeat.
"Mwo, what do you mean?" You shifted uncomfortably on my seat.
"I mean, exactly what you mean, Eunsol." He said it, soft and slow.
"Wait, are you telling me that-" you started to question him.
"That I've been struggling so hard to hold myself-" he cut you off.
"Wait, Yoongi, I also hold my self from many things when it comes to you." You finally told him, you cheeks went red.
"Me too. I hold it for long enough and I think I don't need to tell you every little detail, because I know you want it too?" he fixed his eyes on you, asking for something you know you could not resist.
You smiled at his words, you lost your logical side of you.
"Tell me Yoongi, what do you hold yourself from?" you squeezed back his hands on yours.
"A lot." He said.
"Just pick one thing and don't hold yourself, let us give it a try and see how it goes?" You suggested carefully.
He smiled and said "Ask me that question again?"
"What question?" You didn't understand.
"What do I hold myself from." He said, still smiling.
"What do you hold yourself from?"
"This."
He kissed you, his hands cupping your cheeks, it was warm and sweet.
It was your first kiss.