Mama Mothra

The Titans just settled down from a tiering day, they had been introduced to jobs which they had all been signed to. Mothra is a daycare teacher, Rodan is a glass blower, Ghidora is a boss in a mafia which was not his original job which the government doesn't know abiut some how -__-, Godzilla a fighting teacher, and Kong is a builder. After they got home they started to talk about there jobs and the people they have met, Rodan and Ghidora keep on trying to talk over each other and everyone knows that they are doing it on purpose because they stare at eachother as they speak and Ghidora slyly smiles each time they keep on competing against each other. Mothra was cooking dinner, Godzilla was trying to find the patient for the to morons that where literally shouting at eachother as they spoke and Kong was quietly watching out the window enjoying the view remember his life back on the island and comparing it to now, it shocked him how much can change over the years but it just seemed like yesterday he was fighting other Titan monsters on his island and protecting the people that lived on the island, his thoughts went away when he saw Ghidora pinning Rodan on the ground and he just sighed and went out on to the balcony, Mothra saw this and made sure the food was good and went on to the balcony and to Kong, she softly touched his shoulder and he slightly flinched but then realized and relaxed again " I see you don't like ruckus as much huh" he stayed facing the forward and noded she smiled softly and rubbed his back softly " you know you can talk to me or Godzilla right?" He stayed still without making a sound nore movement for a response " Are you still thinking about  what happened between you and Zilla .." she said soft tone then he slightly nods, she chuckles then hugs him " it's okay now Kong, he doesn't want revenge nor die she want a fight anymore" Kong look down at her with a soft but blank stare then she also sighs softly "He believes that the government has found a new threat to them and that's why they brought all of us together, he wants to be neutral with you guy's and besides i figure he also has other things in mind about you guy thats nonthreatening " he was interested but confused on how she was meaning that so he signed to her " What do you mean by that?" She shrugged then turns and goes back inside leaving Kong with all sorts of questions lingering in his mind, then he hears Mothra yelling and as he turned to look to see what was happening, he saw Mothra holding both of the boys by there ears yelling at both of them so he quickly turned back around with a expression of wtf just happened , then he shook it off and stared back out into the scenery with the only thought of "What did she mean by that"