Chapter 1

When y/n woke up, she was treated to an unfamiliar ceiling. Blinking groggily, she rolled over, only to see a room that wasn't hers. She looked around in confusion, mind still foggy. Gradually, her memories cleared up. She had been on her way home from the supermarket when truck-kun struck again. Looking down, she realized she was still in the same body. How strange. Curiously, she looked around the room, eyeing the posters of buff men in leotards. Great, I reincarnated into the room of a horny teenager. Fantastic. There was a mirror on the other side of the room. She had the sudden urge to look into it and describe her appearance as if she hadn't ever seen herself before. Perplexed, she peered into the mirror only to see the face she had when she was 14. What. The. Hell. Where did my sexy mf face go?! Well, considering she had reincarnated, she supposed this wasn't too strange. Suddenly, she heard a woman call her name. 

"Y/n! It's time for breakfast! You're going to be late!"

She stiffened a bit at the unfamiliar voice, yet reasoned that this world's her probably knew her. If she didn't, well the worst that would happen would be that she died again. She opened the room's door, wandering out into the hall. She walked down the staircase at the end of it, the smell of burnt toast permeating the air. She turned left and was treated to the sight of a woman she assumed to be her mother in the process of burning water. Wow, this woman is almost as bad at cooking as I am. Turning around, her mother looked at her almost sheepishly before her face turned stern again. She looked almost remorseful.

"Y/n... I'm sorry, but.. well... the debts were racking up."

Y/n had a bad feeling about where this conversation was going. Great, 5 minutes into my new life and I'm being sold into prostitution. Spectacular. Her mother hesitated a bit, enough time for y/n to take a look around the room. There was a single chair by the counter, a flimsy looking thing. The floorboards looked like they'd give out at any second and the paint on the walls was peeling. Overall, it looked like the kind of room a poor person would live in.

"I'm sorry but... I had to sell you away."

Great.

-

Wtf am i doing idk