backstory 🤞

Super idol and jiafei had met in college before her sexy products took off and she became a girlboss and before he made his music video. He stared at her pretty face when she sat next to him. "Damn, she's so beautiful and such a #girlboss." He thought. While jiafei was doing her makeup, she caught him staring and giggled. Super idol blushed, flustered beyond words, and turned to the chalkboard. It was the last week of college and there was going to be a big party for the class of 2069. He was planning to dance with her there and ask her out.

After that long lecture and a final math exam later, it was time to get ready for the party. Super idol walked up the stairs and hopped into the shower and lathered his hair in shampoo. He rinsed it out and rubbed his body with soap. After washing it off, he turned off the hot water and wrapped a towel around his head and body. He then browsed his closet for something cool to wear and pulled out a yellow jumper and jeans. After his hair had dried, he combed it back and winked at the mirror. His room ate, Ed Sheeran walked in on him. "Yo, are you ready for that party?" Super idol blushed a little bit. Ed looked pretty hot with his black coat and gray sweatpants, but he wasn't gay. At least, he didn't think so. It wasn't gay to appreciate another guy's beauty. Whatever. Time to go to the party now.
"Yeah, I'm ready." Responded super idol. They clattered down the stairs and to the raging noise downstairs. There was many colored lights flashing and music blasting from the speakers. Everyone was going crazy and singing over the songs. Alcohol was prohibited on campus, so everyone got wasted on soda and punch. Super idol saw jiafei talking to some other girl. Jiafei gave him a smile and super idol blushed. The music started becoming slow and romantic. Super idol walked up to jiafei. "Uhh, hey. Wanna dance?" He asked. Jiafei smiled. "Sure!" He took her hand and lead her through the dance. "Say, uhm. So you wanna go out this summer?" Jiafei blushed. "Yeah, sure! I'd like that!" He pulled her in for a kiss. She returned it.

Time skip

6 years later, Super idol had a child together with jiafei and they became rich by selling her sexy products and him making the music video. They collabed together and made even more money like those family youtbe channels. However, super idol focused more time in his career than his family and jiafei finally had enough of it.
"Hi, honey!" Super idol said as he walked through the door and undid his tie.
Jiafei tapped her foot impatiently. "I thought you said this meeting would take 30 minutes. It's been 3 hours!"
"B-but! But honey! I got a really good deal with harry syles for a music collab!"
Jiafei popped off on him "I don't want any excuses! You're never there for your son. I told you about the parent teacher conference two nights ago and you missed it! It's over, super idol. I already packed James' stuff and bought a house for us."
Jiafei stormed off with James with several large suitcases. The limo was pulling up.
"Jiafei!" Super idol begged on his knees. "please! I'll promise to do anything to make it up to you!" But jiafei already stuffed everything into the limo and drove off into the night.

3 months had passed. After signing the divorce papers, super idol got permission to visit James. Super idol walked up to jiafei's house and rang the door. He was met with jiafei linking her arm around another woman. "Hi, super idol." She responded.

"Hi, jiafei," Super idol said. "Who's this?"
"Oh! It was rude of me not to introduce her first. This is my girlfriend, Nicki minaj. She was my friend from college." He noticed her long, pink nails. Super idol had remembered her as the girl jiafei was talking to from the college dance many years ago.
"Oh. Hi, nicki. It's great seeing you again."
"Hey, super idol! Great to see you too" said Nicki.
James appeared next to jiafei's leg. "Hi, papa!" Super idol gave him a big bear hug.
"Hi, son." Jiafei had let him take James for a fun day out while Nicki was working on her new album and jiafei was making ads. They went to a carnival, got ice cream, and went to a park. Super idol and James were laughing on a bench near the pier while eating their ice creams.
"I wish we could hang out more, papa." said James.
Super idol gave him a sad smile. "Me too, James."
James looked up at him. "Papa, why does mama hate you?"
Super idol got a little flustered. "Well, we don't hate each other. We just fell out of love because of some mistakes I made."
James looked at his shoes. "Will you guys ever get back together?"
Super idol responded honestly, "son, there are some regrets I have I wish I could take back. But what's done is done. I think you would be much happier with mama and you're mommy Minaj. We both still love you from the bottom of our hearts and we will both still be your parents even if we aren't together all the time. Are you okay with that?" James gave him a nod. "Good. Let's take you back home. It's almost night time and you have some mint chip ice cream on your shirt." Super idol swooped James up onto his shoulders and carried him back to the car. He fell asleep on the ride home, so super idol gently carried him up to his room and changed him into his PJs. He tucked him into bed and kissed him on the forehead goodnight. Super idol slipped on his jacket and gave a simple nod to jiafei and walked out.

Super idol was washed out drunk at the bar that night. He called up some of his college friends for a drink and things got a little out of hand. He paid for everyone's drinks and they were so drunk they were singing Nicki's songs to the top of their lungs. Super idols best pal Ed Sheeran put an arm around him and pulled his face to his lips. They started making out on the floor of the bar. After the bartender closed up shop, super idol called an Uber and they drove to his place. Super idol started fvcking Ed hard. And I mean they had bed shaking, toe curling, sheet gripping $3x. They started going out after that because super idol realized he was bi and Ed was gay and they had repressed feelings for each other in college because of compulsory heterosexuality. After their romantic date at a street fair, Ed Sheeran slept on super idol's shoulder while watching the fireworks and he combed his fingers through his ginger hair and leaned his nose in.

(Obviously they broke up in the last chapter lol)