𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓲 𝓧 𝓣𝓾𝓫𝓫𝔂!𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

It was.. a rainy night. You were just heading home back to your small cabin in the village, waiting to meet your friends. Until, you heard crying of sorrow echoing throughout the woods.

"Who's there?" You spoke out, raising your flashlight.
There was a blue tubby. It hid behind a tree and was scared. "Hey- don't be afraid.." you said, trying to assure the tubby there was nothing wrong.

"N-No.. no more electricity.. please.."

'Electricity?' You thought. You slowly approached the tubby, "I'm Y/N.. what's your name?"

"Maki.. Subject 234.."

'..Subject 234?..'
"Do you have a home?.." Y/N asked. As the rustle of bushes got louder and louder, it got colder and colder. "H..Home? No.." Maki replied.
"You can come home with me, Maki." Y/N said, assuring the tubby that he would be safe.

"Really..? Okay.." Maki said, worryingly.  Y/N walked Maki to her cabin,

"Who's this, Y/N?" Your friend asked in confusion,

"This is.. Maki."

Your friend waved in delight to Maki, saying "Hi, Maki!"

"He's staying with us." You assured your friend.

"Alright."

"I'll show you to your room, Maki." Your friend told Maki and grabbed his hand walking him to his room.

"I- really like this room.." Maki said as he entered the room.

"Pretty nice, eh? Well you can get settled down and I'll cook something to eat."

Maki nodded as your friend closed the door and walked to the kitchen to cook something to eat.

Part 2 will be up soon