Abhi gets jealous

This is a 18+ OS. Only read of you are comfortable.

Abhi walked around the hospital looking for Akshu. He hasn't seen her all day and he was missing her badly. He entered the canteen and saw her sitting with the Junior Doctor Rahul, Rohan or something. He watched as she drank her coffee and laughed with him. Abhi stood there turning red. He will deal with this Junior Doctor later. How could someone think it was okay to talk to his Akshu?

Akshu looked near the exit of the canteen and saw Abhi standing there. She could tell from his expression that he was angry. She stood up and went to him but he walked away back to his cabin without saying anything. She followed him inside and locked the door behind her. "What's wrong, Abhi? Why are you mad?" She sat next to him on his red sofa. "Why were you talking to that sleazy doctor?" Abhi said in anger. "I just was having coffee. You were in surgery, na? That's why." Abhi sat there not saying anything, still angry.

Akshu got up and sat on his lap. "Abhi. Leave it, na? Okay baba. Tell me how to make it up to you? Let's go get lunch together?" Abhi looked away. "Abhi!" Akshu moved closer to his face and kissed his cheek. She then turned his face and started to kiss him on the lips. She put one arm around his neck and took her other hand and put it in his pants rubbing his dick. She continued to kiss him and after a few seconds, Abhi couldn't take it any longer. He started to kiss her back.

Akshu got up from his lap and sat on the floor and pulled his pants off. She took his dick and started to lick the tip of it which made Abhi moan. Abhi inserted his whole dick inside her mouth and she started to suck on it. "Mmmm Akshu! Maybe I should get angry more often..ouch!" Akshu gently bit him. Akshu continued to suck on his dick until he was about to cum. She stopped and looked at him and grinned. He pulled her to his lap and started to kiss her. While still kissing her, he pulled her pants off and started to rub his dick on her clit. After a few minutes, he grabbed her hips and inserted himself in her. "Ow! Abhi, I'm not even wet yet." Abhi smiled. He pushed himself harder and harder in her while she tried not to moan and scream as they were in the hospital. "Abhi! Abbhiiii..." Akshu bit his neck. "Akshu! Aksh..baby! Mmmmm...I'm about to climax....oooh Akshu!" "Abbhiii...harder! Hardeeeerrr!!" Akshu demanded as Abhi picked her up from his lap and pinned her on the sofa, laying over her and going even harder. "Oh Abhiiiii...I..ooooh I..am ooooo ABHI!" Akshu screamed into his chest as she climaxed. "I'm about to come too...." After a few seconds Abhi climaxed too.

Abhi grabbed Akshu's face and started to kiss her again. "Maybe I should talk to someone else tomorrow." Akshu laughed. "Then get ready for more of this!" Abhi bit her lips. "This is what I want." Akshu said kissing his nose. After a few minutes, Akshu got dressed again as she had to go back to duty but with the promise to meet soon again.

Let me know what else you want