chapter 1

Every year dozen of movies talk about love they win millions of dollars in real life there is a lot of girls who look for there prince charman so they keep waiting for a miracle to happen. that man who comes from nowhere to make them feel loved .the truth is some girls wait there all life.result :movies business keeps growing and girls discover that all of that was a beautiful lie. I decided not to waste a minute I will look for him and make him follow the story that I will write for us.

Hi I'm janne and I'm very sick of loving people on screen or papers . I need a real hero but since it's based on chance, the thing that I don't have. I will see if all this movies and books can change my boring life to a fairy tale.It's been almost a year while I was studying how to impress someone :all those plans used by female charachters are in my head .all I need is the man ,wich is not easy because I have to like him first that's when I remember my friend Alice saying after a long time of laughing at me ,she thinks that's a weird idea "you don't have to like him just play your game With someone and try if your philosophie could work"it's not a philosophie it's just a simple plan to get what i want without depending on luck.

*****************

Tomorrow is the first day at school after Christmas. me and Alice pick some dress to ware .she was lying on my bed directing the picking process.

"Alice"

"Ya"

"I thought about your suggestion"

She stared at me curious"What suggestion?"

"To chose any person and impress him"

"The love game ,what about it?"

"it doesn't seem a good idea,I can't waste my time with someone I don't even like besides,I won't break his heart I'm not that nasty "

"Ok,let's start with the basics,who's your crush right now, cause I know you have many"

"Well ,I have crush on adam levine"

She laughts "i mean a real one...other than the sexiest man alive" well ...I've a lot .from where can I start?

"well....do you remember scott the guy in my class....but he's so smart and hard working .How can I even take minutes from his precious time to pay his attention."

" I don't care it's your stupid idea find something you have all the theories, it's time to start applicating."

"I can pretend I'm bad in maths and ask for his help, this could be a good start ,the rest of my magic will come after..it won't be so hard after a week "and with an evil smile."he will be aaaall mine."

"Yes, it won't be so hard because When it comes to maths you are stupid for real ."once she said it she runs away.

My mouth went dry open, "oh no you didn't ...you are dead"

"You have to catch me first"

Sometimes alice becomes so honest till it hurts , but she is a good friend at least better than my last one .oh no!!I don't won't to remember that ,otherwise,I won't stop thinking about him,not ready for another sleepless night...

Come on guys! help me, tell me what do you think ,don't read it and pass by... I despairingly need some communication here.