Nightmares

"Baby what's wrong?" Nat asked, not expecting an answer.

"No s'eepy 'cary 'ream." Emma mumbled with her eyes still closed. Nat understood and laid in bed placing Emma directly on top of her, Emma dropped her hands from Nat's shirt placing them on Nat's collarbone before suckling on Nat's collarbone, her nose rubbing Nat's neck in the process earning a slight giggle from Nat. Nat rubbed Emma's back trying to lure Emma to sleep, when Emma lifted her head away from Nat.

"No mama, no s'eepy." Emma said, rubbing her eyes.

"Baby you need to go back to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." Nat tried. Emma shook her head and sat up on Nat's stomach. Nat lightly laid Emma back down and attempted to calm her to sleep.

"Baby, do you want mama's milk?" Nat asked, in hopes Emma would.

"Mama 'ilk?" Emma repeated verifying.

"Yeah baby." Nat said, as she pulled her shirt off along with her bra.

"Yeah mama wan' mama 'ilk." Emma said, quickly laying in Nat's arms. Nat moved her to a more comfortable position before lifting Emma's head closer, Emma latched on to Nat's nipple almost instantly, closing her eyes when she felt the warm milk going down the back of her throat. Nat smiled at Emma's peaceful state, before stroking the side of her head in hopes she stays peaceful. Nat felt Emma getting heavier and smirked when her idea of nursing worked, Emma was sleeping peacefully on Nat's chest. Nat gently shifted Emma and put her shirt back on before laying back down allowing Emma to cuddle closer and suckle on her collarbone. Nat closed her eyes and fell asleep slowly jolting awake any time Emma shifted in her sleep. Nat slept for about an hour when she woke up happy to see Emma still sleeping peacefully and suckling on her collarbone. Nat decided to let Emma sleep as long as possible as she knew bedtime would not be easy. About an hour after Nat woke up Emma started to stir and dig her head into Nat's neck, Nat chuckled when Emma's nose rubbed against her neck. Emma slowly lifted her head from Nat's neck and looked up at Nat.

"Hey baby." Nat said, pushing back Emma's hair.

"Hi mama." Emma said, in a quiet voice. Nat kissed Emma's forehead before getting out of bed picking Emma up in the process.

"Mama, where going?" Emma asked.

"We, my baby, are going to go get something to eat." Nat said, tickling Emma's stomach. Emma giggled and tried to pull away from Nat only to fail. Nat and Emma went downstairs and saw Wanda laying on the couch sleeping.

 "Mama Wan'a s'eepy." Emma pointed out.

"You're right baby she is, do you wanna go wake her up and ask her if she's hungry." Nat suggested. Emma nodded her head frantically, Nat placed Emma in front of Wanda and stood back wanting to watch how this scene would prevail. Emma climbed on top of Wanda and started bouncing on her stomach before standing on her and walking across her lower abdomen. Wanda awoke in pain and looked up to see Emma walking on her like a bridge. Wanda quickly used her powers to bring Emma down on top of her.

"What do you think you're doing sweetheart?" Wanda asked.

"Mama say can." Emma quickly said, pointing to where Nat was standing.

"Did she?" Wanda exclaimed looking over at Nat who was slipping into the kitchen. Wanda smirked and used her powers to bring Nat back into the living room.