004

‎‎

‎‎

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝕱𝐎𝐔𝐑

‎‎

‎‎

DELICATE FRAGRANCE of the bitter, promising smell of coffee wafted around in rare silence. It filled their noses with bliss, where the heavens rains a lukewarm ambience down the room.

Y/N's eyes wandered around the cafe, taking in essence of the peaceful and calm atmosphere. While she ordered her favourite glass of drink, he ordered a warm cup of coffee, along with their desired food.

The girl then put the cafe vouchers to use— getting a discount on their first order and first time upon stepping in this euphorically comforting place. She had gotten two free vouchers from her mother, who was a close friend to the owner of the cafe, so things were easy for her. And she wanted somewhere calming to celebrate the reddish pink-haired's victory.

"This place is nice..." Hyoma murmured, taking a sip of his beverage.

"Yeah, it's a lovely place. I like it already," she replied, piercing her fork into the cake she bought. It melted dark chocolate ganache in the spot she has pierced through, the smell of fresh and dark cocoa instantly finding their way into the home of her nose. "Ah— the surprise flavour is dark chocolate..."

The boy couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction from the cake she herself had ordered. It was a mystery cake— with six different flavours given to one. It also had a reasonable price, so ordering it was indeed, an amazing choice.

His own honey cream puff was mouth-watering itself. It produced rich and golden honey scents, to which he drowned in the pastry ecstasy. Once the pastry made contact with his wet cavern, he could hear the heavenly choirs ringing in his mind.

"Hey, I have a video game that onii-san bought, but he found it boring. Wanna come over tomorrow to play after school?" her question pulled him right back out from the pastry pool he was drowning in.

He thought for awhile— he had never been to her, or anyone's house before. It would not hurt a little to visit it right? Besides, he really wanted to see the older brother of her whom found a video game boring. It was rare that someone finds a video game not much of an interest.

After a few moments of getting lost in the endless void that seemed to suck his focus away, Hyoma finally shrugged and stuffed a spoonful of his own cake into his mouth. The sound of his teeth and the silverware clashed, releasing an echoe, and a wince from the boy.

"Sure I'll go—" he managed to say while frowning at the action he himself caused to himself. A tiny smile curved upwards then flickered across her face like a hologram; a sight that ate the his sudden pain in his teeth away.

"Perfect."