Chapter One: Mysteries Yet To Uncover

'Thinking'
"whispering" 
y/a= Your age
y/s= Your size

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

I woke up to my alarm blaring at me. I opened one eye, turned on my side and reached to turn my alarm off. I turned on my back facing the ceiling, the sun was shining through my blinds and into my eyes. 
'Great...'
I took in a deep breath while stretching. I got out of the covers and did my usual routine.
○Brush my teeth
○Fix my hair
○Stare at myself for a few minutes contemplating everything
○Make breakfast

Still in my pajama's I grabbed my breakfast and sat down at a coffee table. I pulled my phone out and scrolled through the most recent posts on YouTube. Everything was normal, watching a bunch of videos to cheer myself up and get the occasional annoying ads. As I clicked on a new video an ad for Freddy Fazbear's new mall popped up, and un-skippable.

"Son of a bitch" I swore to myself.

█ *10 seconds long*

"Looking for a job? Well you're in luck! Now hiring for Freddy Fazbear's Mall! We pay well for any new employees. Please see our website linked"

█ *Video complete, now resuming video*

"Laaame" I said to myself.

I took a bite of my food and kept scrolling before I got a message from my friend, Charlie, who sent me a link.

Charlie ➥ "Duuuuuude freddy fazbear's mall is in deeep trouble"
Charlie ➥ "u need to see this"
Charlie ➥ "https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ"

'It's going to be another scam or clickbait video, isn't it?'

I opened the link and was met by a news video, my eyes widened in horror. Around 5 children have gone missing so far, one an adult has gone missing after the police couldn't help them. The news lady began reading the names of the children and adult missing. The police haven't found any traces of where they've gone and the company has been avoiding any questions about the disappearances.  I thought for a moment once the video was over.

'It's strange how these kids have gone missing. Someone has to investigate, are there any videos or posts about this?' I wondered.

I went to every app and website I had downloaded and searched for answer, my curiosity taking over. As I scrolled the only posts I found where of people making fun of the disappearances or were taken down. I found one post that was fresh, five minutes fresh. 

☒=══════════════════
that_lovely_ninjaa2526 posted...
It's weird how Freddy Fazbear Entertainment won't talk about it. My theory is that its an employee doing this. That place has a lot of camera's for police or any higher ups to NOT notice anything. Someone with the ability to access the cameras is definitely behind this
=══════════════════

I liked the post but the message『Post No Longer Available』popped up. 
'They took that down FAST' I though to myself.
'Maybe I should take a job at the mall. I mean I do need the money for rent, I could also feed my curiosity while investigating there' I was deep in thought.

I searched up the mall's official website and began scrolling through available jobs.

○ Door greeter
○Daycare animatronic helper
○ Monty golf worker
○ Mechanic

I clicked on the Daycare option and looked at the job description. The job seemed simple enough, just stand there and watch the animatronic to make sure it didn't malfunction. As well as clean it up if it ever got dirty. Added bonuses were cleaning the Daycare and re-enforce naptime as the animatronic stopped letting it's other half, Moon, do its job.