UK! UK! UK!

Tomorrow you were headed to London,England with your boyfriend Ash and his band 5 seconds of summer. You and Ash have been friends since 4th grade, the reason why. Some girl was picking on you and Ash stould up for you ever since then you'd talk to him, he was perfect everything you could ever ask for, honestly! but before you started dating,you had a boyfriend named, Sean sure he was jerk but he was a Geek, always bullied just like you actsept guys instead of girls. Her the one you hated most her name was Alison and her crew Fern and Mallory ugh just stop thinking about them, all yourself pity, all the times you cut because of her, you hated her and she hated You and now your packing to go on a six month trip with your boyfriend and best friends so you were packing when the doorbell rang in the house, you ran to your front door and jumped in his arm's he smelt like home... You missed him so much even though is was just to go to the studio for a couple of hours, you missed him. Now back to the room to pack Ash was just starting and is was 10:00pm. You were to tired to cook so you called a pizza up. Now almost 11:00 you were excited yet exhausted, he had finshed up just as you did and you both climed into bed and cuddled, slowly falling asleep in each other's arms...