CHAPTER 1

?????? POV

I was just going to hold the slice of the worlds largest pizza when someone shaked me very strongly and mine surrounding went black and I fall some where and hitted my butt . Before opening my eyes while rubbing my butt I yelled

???: WHO THE HELL DID THIS?

???: (twists her ear)Is this how u speak to anyone Sam??

Sam: Ahh Sorry Siso ahhh leave pls its hurting very much

(Leaves  her ear as she gets up from the floor)

Sam: Siso why did you wake me up I was just going to eat the world's largest pizza (whines)

Naina(Ni): Huh ! See the time Sam its 7: 30 am we have to go to school and university

Sam: (Looks at watch and)Oh Sh** we are going to be late wait for 10 minutes Am coming

Ni: Aish this girl

A/N POV

With that Sam rushed towards bathroom and Ni went to kitchen to serve their breakfast

Jeon Samaya or Sam she studies in high school . She is 16 years old.  She is school sweetheart . She is Sweet, Kind, Naughty, caring, Crackhead, prank queen, drama queen, tricky minded, savage, sassy, intelligent IQ- 178, too cute and beautiful, foodie but cold to stangers. 

She is Good at Sing, dance, making reels, self defense and pranking, Worst at cooking .

 Has anger issue and her glares can make anyone shiver in fear. 

 Hates when someone talks bad about her sister and  talks or ask about her father.

 Loves her sister and late mother very much also love her father but gives cold shoulder, making reels , bollywood songs, hollywood songs and korean songs.

She is indo-korean along her sister their mother was Indian and father is korean...........

She and her sister know many languages like French, Spanish, Russian, Hindi, Bengali, Korean, English, Portugese , Arabic , Japanese, Chinese, and many more..............................