Twenty-Seven

2K words holy shit

I think I'm scared for this book to end so this is why my updates are so god damn slow

This book is like my baby because it's the first book I wrote after my failed attempts,and my first actual book at got more than 100 votes

I don't want it to end

Hence reason why realllllly slow updates

I really like this chapter

*nonedited

[Warnings:Mentions of rape,Strong language and Violence]

Enjoy :)

How?

Was all Louis could think as he walked into the bathroom stall,locking the stall door behind him and resting his back up against the door,breathing heavier than usual with his heart in his chest beating a mile a minute.Nearly 4 years it had been since he encountered Matt and his crew,him being now 22 just two years older than Louis and twice his height and built.They had left school when Louis was 16,the innocent flower crown cladded boy being free from their rampage of violence,but of course they didn't leave Louis with a small 'goodbye',no.they pushed the boy up against the lockerroom wall and gave him a special goodbye present before leaving the boy on the ground for either the Janitor or Niall to find his small Body,whoever came first.They left Doncaster as soon as they were given their degrees and never came back,which Louis was so revealed about.

Until now

He was safe,safe for four fucking years with Niall and Zayn by his side of two and Liam for the other two,now all of the was ruined because he found out where he was,and worst of all he was actually friends with his husband.Boxing Friends might I add which didn't really calm Louis' nerves because one; that meant he was probably a lot stronger than before, two; If Liam ever stepped back into the ring again and was fighting Matt there was a chance that Liam could get hurt just because of Louis and then Three; His babies lives could be at danger with him knowing their locations and most likely knowing where Louis and Liam live.He couldn't allow his children to grow up in a neighbour hood where their Mummy's bully and rapist lived,Louis couldn't and wouldn't allow that,his nerves would be so shaken that he'd be at the brink of exploding.He needed Zayn here,Zayn knew about the bullying and would be quick to spotting Matt and sending his to his grave,or at least have Liam recognise the name and realise why Louis was so fidgety.

On another note,Louis actually did have to pee

Once he done his business (which was a struggle because his hands felt shaking his fright that the bathroom stall door would open and he'd be forced up against the wall with a knife to his throat as Matt was going to kill him or his babies) he got out of the stall and washed his hands.The bathroom was flawless,it was spotless and well kept unlike what Louis Imagined.There were urinals but Louis being that awkward 5 month pregnant boy he was,was forced to pee sitting down because of his bump which was bigger as he was pregnant with Twins.The whole bathroom had that sort of Crome look to it and Louis liked it,it mad it look so open and large when really it was a pretty small bathroom with a huge mirror.

"Hello Louis,"The one voice made his freeze in the spot,his hand still on his baby bump as he looked at the bump through the mirror he was looking at,the door of the bathroom was facing the mirror so Louis didn't dare look up at the face he had to suffer from for years of his life.Matt walked into the bathroom,closing the door behind him and started to walk closer to the pregnant boy who kept a protective hand on his bump."I see your little whore self got ya' self knocked up,"He sneered glaring at the boys bump as if it was a threat.