1-15

Chapter 1: 001 Shenjia Brothers Intelligent System

"The system is turned on, Yuanyuan Smart Butler is here to serve you!"

"The system energy is only 2% remaining, please recharge in time!"

The furnishings in the house are very simple, with a red paper calendar with a sense of age, a black and white imported TV, some books on the bookshelf, and an antenna cash register. Lying on the bed is a plaid shirt and braided hair. young woman.

When she heard the urgent alarm, she slowly opened her eyes. She was probably in her twenties, with a pair of willow-yellow eyebrows and red phoenix eyes, which was very charming, her skin was white and delicate, her face was delicate and small, and there was a red mole under her teary eyes.

The thick eyelashes trembled slightly, her eyes opened suddenly, a blue light flashed in her pupils, her body moved stiffly, and she controlled her body to make some simple movements. body" is not used to it yet.

Yuanyuan's learning speed is very fast. After a few days of integration and repair, she already knows the information of the original owner like the back of her hand, and her approximate habits can be imitated by 80/90%. However, the only problem now is to replenish energy. With the remaining energy, she could only end up lying on the bed in a dead machine, unable to do anything.

The energy stone is the main fuel required by the system robots in the future era, and it is also one of the ore industries unique to the federal country. She goes to work in various employers' homes, and the employer pays the energy materials, and the quantity is usually very sufficient. Such shortages are rare.

She comes from an SS-class life intelligent machine produced by a system factory in 5023. Due to the continuous development of technology, all human beings will be mechanized in the future. They no longer need to use this semi-machine system, causing them to be old and facing destruction. Found inadvertently slipped into this novel.

This body memory comes from my mind. The original owner's body is a vicious cannon fodder-like character in the childhood memory chapter of the novel "Entrepreneurial Life" by the male frequency Shuangwen. Started a company from scratch, became the president of the Shen family in the shopping mall, and married the childhood sweetheart heroine. Who would have thought of the tragic experience of the successful entrepreneur Mr. Shen in his childhood. Many interviews in the article The hero mentioned many times in his life The most regretful thing is that the missing little sister was not found. Because the sister lost and turned against her own brother, I regret that I have not reconciled for half my life.

The original owner of Yuanyuan's body was named Chen Yuan, the newly married wife of Shen Qingxuan's second uncle Shen Huai, who was an officer, a vicious second aunt who deliberately married her second uncle. The third uncle who suffers from cerebral palsy, this so-called second aunt was their childhood nightmare and the beginning of all misfortune.

After the original owner was found to have abused and scolded children, he was divorced by her husband and kicked out of the house. After that, the original owner had no money to work, and when she encountered traffickers, she was abducted to the mountains to marry an old man and died miserably in childbirth. She did not appear in the show. There are a few characters, but each description shows that the original owner is extremely selfish.

A system like Chen Yuan already has a certain high-level thinking and self-awareness, so its IQ is not worse than ordinary people, and even much higher than that of ordinary people. After analyzing the ending of the original owner, it is entirely because of self-inflicted suffering, no one can blame others, young children and disabilities. People are a vulnerable group in the Federation, and it is too late to take care of them. Those who abuse children will be punished, and even the death penalty in serious cases.