Chapter 5

Harumin's PoV

'Seriously.. Why am I still single?! It's not fair.. Yuzucchi said all those things about true love and all but she got an arranged marriage!! Does it makes sense?? No!

Ahh!! And now she'll spend her time with the princess and forget about me! Leaving me with that brat! Haaah! Seriously! I thought we were friends! Best of friends actually!

But of course.. A product like her would sell out quickly..

It's quite funny how I once fell for her though..

Ahem..

Anyway.. It's not that I want to date but I'm all alone now!! Being single means being free but if your friend's not single, you can't be free!!

Yuzu won't shop or hang out with me anymore.. It's all because of that damned brother of hers..

But good for the princess, Yuzu is too nice.. She'd definitely be spoiled rotten.. Ahh.. So lucky..

Yuzu's always so curious about the princess, I'm not surprised if she actually forced her brother to elope..

That.. Huh.. Maybe she did.. But.. Nah.. That's impossible, Yuzu doesn't want to rule.. Or maybe she does? Mhh.. Ahhhh.. I don't get it.. Is it because of her duty as the second born or was it intentional.. Haa.. Well, whatever.. She looks happy so it's fine..

Maybe.. Since I have nothing to do right now I could- Yeah.. No..'

I sighed tiredly as I saw the devil smirking when she noticed me.

'And.. Here we go again.. Why won't she just leave me alone..'

"Ta. Ni. Gu. Chi senpai!~"

'Fu-'

"You're alone? Did onee abandon you? Ahh.. Poor you.. You feel betrayed, don't you? I feel bad for you.. Now all Yuzu do is tend to her beautiful wife and forgot about you~" Matsuri said as she wiped the fake tears

"Haa.. What do you want.."

"How could you be so mean to me.. I'm always there for you in your hardest times.. Why is it always Yuzu and not me!" She said

I frowned and wrinkled my nose hearing that.

"Stop it.. It's giving me goosebumps.."

She covered her face and faked her cries

"And now you're looking at me in disgust.. What did I ever do to you?!"

She was being too loud and attracted people's attention as they looked at us.

"H-hey.. Stop it.. They'd get the wrong idea.." I whispered scream

I could see the smirk on her lips and clenched my fist when she made her voice even louder.

"You.. You're telling me I got the wrong idea these whole time? Were you just playing with me because of my sister?! Because you're in love with her that's why you're humoring me!?"

Others around us started whispering and I had to hold myself from choking her right now

"Brat! Stop playing!!" I whispered

'Tsk. If sis heard this, my life will be over..'

"Hey brat.. This isn't funny.. I'd get in trouble if sis knows"

She lowered her hand to only cover her mouth and I boiled in anger seeing her expression.

She was still faking her cry but I knew underneath it she was smiling smugly.