The wedding day

I was in my wedding gown sitting next behind him while he was driving his car. I looked at his side and his face has no expression. "Why is he so cold and rude" i mumbled to myself and looked outside the window to distract myself from what just happened in my life in past 5 days. I hold my tears from him trying not to show how much I am terrified and scared of him.

Flashback 

"You guys are going bankrupt anyways you have to pay for your deed" taehyung said pointing his gun towards your father making him shiver and scared. You were hiding with you sister in a room as your mother told you to hide and not to come in front of him. But after seeing all this you just couldn't control yourself and came out of the room yelling "STAY AWAY FROM THEM"  "Y/N i told you to stay away from--" "oh so you are hiding you daughter from me?! This is first time seeing your daughter mr.lee."  taehyung said with a smirk
And started coming toward you  "don't even try to come-" he didn't even let you complete and held your wrist tightly making you yell in pain "please teahyung leave her she doesn't even know abou this" your father said "if she's so precious to you then i am going to take her with me away from you "  he said and  laughed " so let's start -- Y/N right?you want me to spare your family right?" You nodded closing your eyes "the you have to marry me."  "Then will you spare them if i marry you?" You asked and he pulled you closer and said "well it depends on you, how you are going respect me or say as obey me . If you disrespect me or my orders then you family is going to suffer." He said and you gulped.  You accepted his request .
Your family was sad and feeling guilty that you were sacrificing you freedom  and your life for them without know the reason why he wanted to kill you family? what did your family do to him?
The wedding day arrived you were in your wedding gown in dressing room waiting for you after to get you and you both walked to the asylum. There were mafias and their family. You that it wold be a small ceremony but taehyung had a different plan .
You stood in front of him he was smirking all the time. You saw your elder sister roaming here and ther happily she was not feeling guilty she should be the first to save her father and marry taehyung but here she is roaming happily. You were in your thought when taehyung wispered in you ears " welcome to my world wifey you may not regret you decision later."