first night

"we are about to reach home, get ready for your new painful life" he said and you cluchted on your dress. After few minutes he stopped the car which means you guys reached. Your heart started beating fast and his words started romaing around your head. You took a deep breath before going out of the car. You saw his mansion sorrounded by the gaurds. "Are you going to stay here?" He said and you looked down not wanting to not even step forward. He saw you and came closer. " I think you forget my condition? Some of my gaurds are still at you house wifey cause I knew you are going to disobey me."  "I-I" you were saying something but he rolled his eyes and lifted you up. "I-I can walk put me down." You were talking to him but he was just ignoring you. You both entered the mansion and saw his hyungs who had reached there already. "Put me down you are embarrassing me" you said trying to hide your face " you don't have to be embarrassed here" he said and started going upstairs. "Taehyung we need to talk" namjoon  said to him. "Hyung she-" she can walk "y-yes i can walk keep me down." You said and slightly pushed him and he kept you down "maid" he said and and they guided you to his room. After that they left namjoon talked to him about some deals and stuff. " Fuck them- I'll kill all of them if this is true hyung they betrayed us. Taehyung said "we'll solve this problem" namjoon replied. Taehyung was so angry and frustrated now he grabbed his phone and walked towards his room. "Don't remove your frustration on someone's else" namjoon yelled "he would do whatever he thinks is right " Suga said.
Your pov -
You didn't wanted to live with him here. You have never shared a room with anyone and with him? I didn't even want to imagine it. You got up and opened the wardrobe but you didn't find any of your clothes so you have to sleep in this dress only. You entered washroom and removed your makeup after 10 good minutes you came out out and laid on the bed watching ceiling and thinking about my future in this house. If i wouldn't came out of the room then i won't end up in this room.  You were watching ceiling and thinking what your mom told you y/n baby i know you are doing this for us but you are going to marry him. You have to fulfil his demand not for him but for us.
I think she was right, not for him but I have to listen to him for my family who have raised me like a princess, i can't see them in pain. I was in my thought when I heard the door knob clicking i looked that side and accidentally made eye contact with taehyung
I quickly sat straight on the bed I was so nervous as taehyung was removing his coat so decided to leave the room but stopped when taehyung said "don't you dare take another step" and I gulped hard he came near me my back was facing him he came from back and suddenly I felt wet kisses on my neck I was startled I don't know why but i am loving this feeling taehyung made me face him and smasged his lips on mine making me shocked I didn't responded to hi his kiss.so he bit my lips indicating to kiss hi back and I was scared so I gave in slowly me picked me up and threw me on the bed