The Beginning

Hello, I'm Dolphinheart99, this is first time putting my stories in fanfiction to Wattpad. I'm just placing some of my stories here, mostly Jurassic World and crossovers. I hope you all will like it. 

Please, enjoy.

Voice Actor 

Val Grady: Sloane Murray (Who voice Little Dory from Finding Dory)

~0~

It was a cold night in the city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Everyone was asleep, there was a little girl inside the house, coloring on a piece of paper, lying on the carpet near the warm blazing fire. She has dark brown hair and blue eyes that shine like sapphires. She wears a pink nightgown and a silver whistle attached to her neck. 

(I don't own this pic, I just found it on the internet) 

The little girl is named Valentina Rosalina Grady, Val for short. She was waiting for her parents to come home from work. She is very patient and different from the other kids, why? Because she is no ordinary little girl. She is different from the rest of the kids in her street because she was born with unbelievable powers. Ever since she was a baby, strange things have happened. Animals from shape and sizes would come near her and try to make her smile or laugh. When she was in the backyard, flowers and plants would grow or bloom near her. It was strange, but her parents accepted her gift, and they must keep it a secret. There are people out there who won't accept children with powers. So, her parents decided to keep her home-schooled, so the kids in her school won't be scared or harm her.

Speaking of her parents, they are good people. Her dad is named Oscar Grady. He has light brown hair and adventurous blue eyes. He used to be in the Navy with his younger brother, Owen Grady. They worked hard in the Navy, Owen was there to train dogs, and Oscar was in a battle. Soon, Oscar retired to become a college history teacher. He loves to teach students to learn about history, but during his free time, he would play with his baby girl while teaching her how to defend herself, even though she's small, she's a fast learner. Val's a smart little girl, but her curiosity gets the better of her and would get into a little trouble, like bringing a stray animal to the house or playing chase with dogs and cats. Her mom, Alma, is a beautiful Italian woman. She has dark brown hair and warm brown eyes. She works as a doctor in the hospital, and is very kind to her patients, making her the best doctor. Every man wanted to marry her because of her sweet personality, but she chose Oscar because he was a very funny and smart man. They soon got married and have Val. Val loves her parents dearly, she loves them with all her heart and soul, and would stay by their side no matter what, except when she has to go to the bathroom or bedtime.

As Val finished her drawing, a teenage girl came in. She has long blonde hair tied into a high ponytail, and chocolate brown eyes. She wears a red sweater, brown pants, and cowboy boots. Her name is Abigail Starious, Abby for short. She lives down the block with her big brother, Joshua or Josh. She and Josh moved from their family ranch to study in the big city to finish their college. Abby works as a full-time babysitter for Val, and on the weekends, a waitress in a cafe' shop. Joshua works as a mechanic, to help with the pay. They know about Val's power, and promise to keep it a secret because they took a liking to her. Abby looked at Val and smiled at her.