Dreaming of You

It's been a while since i've updated.. but i've been feeling a little lukanette

We had our Adrinette medival oneshot. now its time for the lukanette one <3

Writtten by yours truly, Mar <33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gazing out the window, staring at the sunrise, there was Princess Marinette.

Dreaming of the day, she meets her true love, but she doesn't know how she will. If she stays stuck in the castle forever.

"Today's the day tikki!" The bluenette spoke to her pet hamster.

Tikki was ussually kept in Marinette's dress pocket, which she sewed on herself

The tiny creature crawled up to her shoulder, nudging her a little.

Marinette giggled, petting tikki as she sighed

"I need to get out of here! i need to go see the village! i need to see my people! i will be future queen soon after all" marinette gazed out from her balcony.

She then went to her room, rummaged through her secret box, where she kept all of her secrets

Mainly dresses she sewed herself, her diary, and songs she wrote.

Marinette was an artist, she knew how to write songs, but couldn't play the instruments

She smiled as she looked at her notes, " One day i will find him.. the one to play for me"

But she quickly jumped and hid her notes when she heard the door knock.

"Princess Marinette! its time for your breakfast" Cesaire, Alya, Marinette's lady in waiting, was knocking on the door.

" Alyaaa! i told you to jUst call me marinette!" marinette flumped on her bed.

Alya giggles as she came in with her makeup kit.

"Look at your hair missy! you cant expect Prince Adrien to see you like this now can you?" alya put her hands on her hips.

"ughhh! its allways about prince adrien! why cant i just choose my own marriage?" marinette fell on her back to her bed.

"here we go again.." alya rolled her eyes

" JUST IMAGINE! The man of my dream! plays instruments, kinds and heartwarming" marinette runs around her room steping on her chairs and tables.

"Are you wearing your hiking boots again?!" alya glances at marinette's shoes.

"Whoops!" marinette bends down and covers them with her pink nightgown.

"Wait.. are you planning on doing the.. the plan?" alya leans in.

Marinette nods secretly

"GIRL! YOU CANT DO THAT! THEY WILL CATCH YOU LIKE LAST TIME!" alya lectured marinette.

"Oh pleasee alya! youre my only friend, which makes you my best friend! other than tikki of course" marinette spun alya around.

"No, no, and no" alya pouted

"pleeaaasssseeee!"

"no."

"Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee!!"

"NO"

"PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!"

"fine!"

"really!" marinette jumped in excitement

"i'll have to call you in asleep, but you have 30 minutes to go adventure around okay?!" alya said in a serious tone.

"yup!" marinette couldn't hold in her excitement.

"Lets get your disguise then" alya sits her on her chair.

----------

Marinette wore a pink and brown village dress, which she sewed herself.

"I was so prepared for this!" Marinette put on her brown boots and tied her hair in a braid, she usually kept her hair down or in a bun when in princess form, but this was finally her chance to be herself!

She carried a brown mini purse, where she carried tikki in, as well as some of her music notes, and some money, not too much.

"hmm" alya looked at her in a judging way

"what?" marinette looked at her worried.

"youre still recognizable!" alya said as she went and grabbed a brown hooded cloak and wrapped it around her.

She then flipped the hood on tp of her face and made sure it covered her eyes, yet marinette was still able to see.

"Perfect!" alya smiled

Marinette giggled

"Okay! so i just go?" marinette asked nervously.

"you cant be seen leaving the castle though-" alya was cut off to marinette grabbing a rope

"Like i told you, ive been dreaming of this day!" marinette let the rope out of her balcony

Luckily, marinette landed in the castle garden, covered in blue tulips

she picked up a few and carrried them in her bag

"thank you" marinette mouthed to alya from down

Alya chuckled and rolled her eyes as she waved goodbye to marinette, she then took off to run some castle errands.

"Okay tikki! today's the day! i finally get to see the villiage again! after 8 years.." marinette giggled.

she couldn''t hold it in, as she ran out of the castle doors and spun outside.

"I'M FREEEE!" marinette giggled