Garden Secrets

The two bluenettes walked towards their special spot, a forest

not just any forest, this forest is a place no one knows of

all the little critters live there and mke sure to keep the special place a secret

Mushrooms molded and flowers bloomed. The trees were larger than any home as their roots were longer than the towns length.

The two would ussually talk over the little bridges over the pondwater having their nice chats

fireflies danced along as they surrounded the princess, making her shine brightly.

Luka smiled at the sight of her, following her behind

they sat under a tree trunk, rested their heads on eachother, and chatted

Luka bought his ukulele, and started playing it softly, making a melodious music.

"luka", marinette whispered as she rested her head on his shoulder, cuddling along with him

Luka hummed in response smiling

Marinette shifted herself around, shivering a little

luka covered his jacket over her which he handed her before, tucking her in.

Marinette giggled, "let's ask eachother some questions, to get to know each other better"

"okay" luka chuckled

Marinette could feel herself blush, luka's voice was so clear to her as his head was just above hers, his voice was so loud yet so quiet. it was soft and comforting

"you go first" marinette smiled.

"alright then" luka sighed as she lowered the tone of the ukulele.

"What makes you look so pretty every morning?" luka chuckled

"hey! serious questions" marinette playfullyy hit him as she got up.

"oh come on marie! How can a girl look so-"

"so.."

"luka?" marinette asked

The bluenette boy run his hand along her wet blue hair, staring deep into her eyes

Thanks to the fireflies, the boy could see her saphire eyes perfectly as the moon shined behind her.

"So.. beautifuul" luka blushed.

"oh stop it you're making me blush!" marinette sat back and rested her head along his shoulder.

"You ask the question then!" luka smiled

"alright then.. is there a girl in mind?" marinette giggled

"You couldn''t wait to ask me that huh" luka smirked

Marinette giggled

"Well.. there is" luka smiled

"Oh?" marinette inched closer

"may i know who?" she gave him a smirk

"certainly not!" luka chuckled

"oh come on luka! im like your Best friend" marinette pouted

"you're just some villiage girl i met out of nowhere and danced with in the streets" luka teased

"not funny!" marinette pouted

"just kidding, you're more than a best friend to me" luka shuffled the princesses hair

"well then if im so close, then tell me this lucky girl of yours" marinette tried her best to hide her pain.

"nu uh" luka smiled

"but i can give you some hints" he continued

"oh do tell me!" marinettes eyes widened

"oh that cheeky smiled of your marie" luka thought.

"Well.." he started

"She's mysterious.. sweet and kind.." luka smiled as he looked at marinette.

Marinette wondered and thought who this girl might be.. hoping it might be her.

"She's strong, fierce, and humble.." luka layed on his back on the grass.

"come sit beside me Marie" he smiled

"o-okay" marinette blushed.

she rested her blue head beside his on the grass, as luka started playing the Ukulele.

They sat in silence, enjoying the music, until marinette broke it again.

"luka.."

"hm?" luka chuckled

"are you ever planning to confess to her your true love?" marinette wondered feeling a pound weigh in her throat, as she swallowed it.

"i'm not sure.. we are really close. she's so special to me.. i dont ant to confess and ruin our relationship.." luka sighed as he looked at marinette.

The girl was too busy gazing at the stars.

"I guess i can relate.." she sighed.

"You have a secret lover too?" luka got up.

"uhhh" marinette blushed.

"and you didnt tell me!" luka playfully hit her.

"hey! you never asked!" marinette giggled.

"Okay.. my turn to ask! who is this lucky boy of yours" luka smirked.

"he really sees me like a friend huh.." marinette thought.

she paused.. she hated this feeling. She was stuck. unknowing of what to do.. she knew luka was in love with someobody.. and that might not be her.

Someone mysterious, sweet, strong and kind. What if marinette didn't qualify for those roles?

"Marie? are you okay?" luka waved his hand in front of her worried.

"Yea-" but before she could continue, they heard footsteps in the woods.

Luka quickly grabbed her wrist and hid her behind a tree, making sure they weren't seen.

"I just know the princess would wonder off here! she's so adventurous.. yet its so annoying!" one of the guards groaned.

"I know right? ugh its like babysitting a child!" the other mumbled

"oh how rude of them to speak to their princess like that!" marinette thought.

"wait.. they know i escaped! oh biscuits!" she worried

Marinette was breathing heavily, so hard luka could hear it.

"lets go get a sip of water for you, you might catch a cold from that fall" luka whisperd to her.

They both made sure they were unseen as the ran back to the boat.

"you two were sure busy" juleka smirked.

"Not the time Jules" luka grabbed a candle to warm marinette with.

The princess was too busy to even blush at what juleka said, she was stressing, stressing so hard and nervously.

"Oh no dear are you okay?" rose sat beside her.

But before Rose was able to lay a finger on her, marinette stood up fast, grabbed her bag and started leaving.

"i have to go!" she called.

"what! why? What's the big rush?" luka asked.

"cant explain now!" marinette held back tears.

"Take me with you!" luka pleaded.

"I'm so sorry, see you soon!" marinette took off.

"THE PRINCESS IS MISSING!" one of the guards shouted in the village.

Soon after, most of the village had woken up to the loud alarm from the guards. Then, many people started to worry, including marinette.

"I messed up.. i messed up.. I TOTALLY MESSED UP!" The princess cried as she ran back to the castle.