𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭~𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 <3

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 <3

------------------

...And so, began a loop of sweet talk? Not exactly talk but you get my point. How exactly? Well ever since that day each time y/n would go out, wherever they were they'd always spot the entity watching them, either catching them red-handed and confused keeping eye contact for a second {which felt weirdly draining} or sometimes even the second they'd turn around they'd simply see the petals falling.

Each time they'd touch the petals a pleasant sensation would tingle through they're whole body, for example if they were hungry/thirsty once they'd touch the petals they're hunger/thirst would be absolutely gone.

Like quiet litteraly would disappear. Weird? Very but you weren't complaining! Since I mean why would you really?

Yet soon enough you started finding even more weird stuff, like you'd still find petals however you stopped finding them daily, this time though whenever you'd be close be the temple of the god you "mortals" knew as DreamXD you'd always see a shadow inside the temple, again staring right at you. And when you'd get home you'd find little green jewels around, mostly emeralds.

Which honestly made you go full on panic mode because that likely meant a god had started to take a liking to you, and not any god it was DreamXD, simply making it worse.

But you tried to hide that, you couldn't have him finding out that well you knew yet he likely already knew. You'd find yourself staring at the jewels in awe, you'd find this a cute gift from a secret admirer if it wasn't DreamXD. His toys never lasted long.

DreamXD was the well known god of wealth, destruction and rebirth and whenever he'd take a liking to someone he'd just toy around with them, usually giving them small gifts to well lure them into his trap. What happens from there you may wonder, well DreamXD is also very well known to be obsessive and very possessive if something catches his eye, he will make sure he gets it, the easy or the hard way.

You'd cringe at yourself since you didn't realize sooner, but it was too late for that now. Who knows how much longer you'd have to enjoy your short life until you got caught right inside the dragons claws.

 Who knows how much longer you'd have to enjoy your short life until you got caught right inside the dragons claws

------------

It was another dull day, the sun again nowhere to be found however you were used to the gloomy weather by now, getting up and getting all dressed up, having your usual breakfast and going outside for some fresh air you were extremely exhausted. Another thing about DreamXD's toying is that you would feel very exhausted and light headed sometimes.

You had to find out how to stop your exhaustion since no matter how much you slept, you just couldn't drown that exhaustion.

You had to go to church today, usually you'd skip it and go do something better however the case was different, today was sacrifice day, not any sacrifice day THE sacrifice day.

The day where one very priced possession would be sacrificed for the gods so they'd spare humanity some mercy.

Usually things like pets or any sort of animals, they usually did nothing though and were completely useless.

Entering into the holy building you slightly bowed your head to the priest holding the door open on which he returned with a warm smile.

Going over to your seat as soon enough the usual ranting would start, you could clearly see people shaking in fear or avoiding to look at you. Which didn't bother you.

This time ofcourse it had to be a sacrifice for DreamXD how lovely. How very lovely.

The thought of him made you shiver slightly however soon the lights went dark, and the head priest stepped outside of his small room, he cleared his throat and began talking..

"Welcome, ladies gentlemen and everyone else, we hope you're ready for today's sacrifice ritual as it may just save humanity so keep your hopes up,,

"Now, now we have quiet some suggestions about what we could sacrifice such as gold,silver,jewels, and meat-,,

Suddenly the voice of a fellow priest standing on the side rang out,

"Oh but that would be useless! We've tried it all, we're simply wasting resources let's try sacrificing something different! Like a human, an alive one so the gods can take as a servant or something,,

The head priest turned to the other priests direction before his face lit up

"Ofcourse! How didn't we think of that, so I say we find someone worthy of this place, anyone want to sacrifice themselves?,,

Silence was the answer.

"Well then I say we take someone who has been loyal to this church such as....You!,,

Your eyes widened at the realization that he was pointing directly at you.

"Um, I beg your pardon? Me?,,

You questioned slightly shaking.

"Yes, yes your the perfect sacrifice, you look beautiful and your voice is also so perfect just has the perfect pitch to it! Your more than perfect for a sacrifice, however don't worry we won't kill you we will just lock you up the temple until well the gods have taken you!,,

Shaking and trembling as you tried to form a sentence correctly, failing miserably.

"Now hurry along, we don't have much time!,,

The whole church stood up all looking directly at you, some priests came to your side and slowly raised you from your seat,

Well this would be an...eventful day to say the least..

----------------------- ♡︎

Double update today and within around two hours! I did have a ton to write today however it was very fun, so I just wanted to say that my updates are weird, so some days I might update twice or three times sometimes I'll be gone for 1/2 weeks and then return with slower updates

This chapter was a bit rushed however you guys did wait enough for me to publish my first chapter so I say you deserve a little bonus, a little treat :)

Ps : Remember to eat, drink take a nice warm shower and perhaps go out for a walk, and I'm very proud of you please don't overwork yourself and take a while for your mental health

-------------------------- Lots of love,
                                 - Author <3