55

Perhaps the fishing boat was rocking too much or the smell of Lin Che's body was too good, after Yun Qingqing slept over, she unexpectedly slept soundly and never had nightmares again.

    "...... Master! Wake up quickly!"

    A burst of electricity spread from the soles of the feet to the spine, and finally this tingling sensation spread throughout the body, stimulating Yun Qingqing with a jolt.

    "Why did you electrocute me again?" Yun Qingqing instantly rolled over and sat up from the couch, drawing a breath of cold air backwards.

    The taste of this electric shock was just too sour.

    "Lin Che has lit you with tranquilizing incense, I can't wake you up, so I can only use electric shock therapy." The little system explained with a spread of small hands.

    Because Yun Qingqing was frightened last night, Lin Che lit her the tranquilizing incense as soon as he came back, making Yun Qingqing sleep deeply and deadly.

    Then he reminded, "Lin Che is confronting Liniang, go over and take a look."

    In order not to let her miss the plot, the little system then woke her up with the electric shock stick.

    "He moved faster than I thought, I thought he would keep Liniang for a few more days." Yun Qingqing scratched her head.

    Yesterday, she had fallen asleep without having the time to explain to Lin Che, who knew that he simply couldn't hold back and went to trouble Liniang early in the morning.

    Yun Qingqing immediately got up from the couch, put on her clothes and went outside.

    "The door of the front hall was closed, and Liniang was standing beside Lin Che, begging him bitterly.

    "Mr. Lin, I have no enmity with Miss Yun, how could I have harmed her? It's all because of the Painted Boat Master he forced me to ...... look at me, wasn't I also knocked out by them?" Li Niang covered her heart, full of aggression, she raised her head, revealing two eyes swollen like walnuts from crying.

    Seeing that she still did not know how to repent, Lin Che's eyebrows knitted together and he sighed quietly, saying, "Li Niang, the evidence is here, and you still want to defend yourself. I'm so disappointed in you."

    Looking at Liniang's mouth full of lies and unrepentant appearance, Lin Che's heart chilled.

    Ten years ago, Lin Che was in a hurry and was daring to go home when Lin Niang, who was standing on the boat, recognized Lin Che's Lin family's dress and symbols, stopped him along the way, and took him in for a while.

    It was because of her rescue that Lin Che escaped the family raid.

    I did not expect that ten years had passed, the original memory of the kind-hearted Liniang, but turned out to be an evil-minded, full of lies woman.

    Lin Che has always been grateful and guilty to Liniang, and even sympathized with her when she was a thin horse, but now looking at her sympathetic appearance, he found himself unable to feel any sympathy, but also hoped to pay back her kindness as soon as possible, and never have anything to do with her again.

    "Mr. Lin, I really did not do this ......, Mr. Yun, you quickly help me plead for mercy!" Li Niang saw that she couldn't talk Lin Che, so she turned her head again and cried and cried to pull Tang Yunqing's sleeve.

    When Tang Yunqing saw her lunge, he jumped to the side like a louse, and brushed away his own sleeve.

    "Prince Yun, you're hiding from me?" Li Niang looked at him incredulously, thinking, "Why would the always good-tempered Tang Yunqing reject her?