Ghostly March's

Okokok sooo fluff chapter, I think that's what Hu Tao's speciality food is called ? Idk , buttt ttttt ima try writing more n stuff. Okokoko ✋
/.                ./

" Ah ~ "
( wait that's not moaning I promise. 😟😟 )
" Hu Tao, openn!! "
The strawberry haired girl struggled in attempt to make the love of her life eat something for the first time in 2 weeks.
" I'm not hungry ! "
Hu Tao protested. Though deeply she knew she wanted too eat so badly, but some bitch. I mean recently a couple of people had been talking about her. While she was running threw Liyue a group of people were talking about her. Naturally, she listened and happened too hear what they said.
" And that weird girl with brown hair ? What's her name again. "
" Ahah! Right?! She's so annoying, constantly trying too promote her boring ass business. "
" exactly, no one cares ! Ugly fat b1tch. "
Ever since then Hu Tao kept a low profile towards Liyue being a lot different then her normal bright personality.
" yes you are. And you know it. "
The strawberry haired girl plumped down next to Hu Tao, who was now whimpering as her stomach rumbled.
" what's wrong ? Lately you've seen so different. "
Yanfei wrapped her arms around Hu Tao placing kisses on her face. Hu Tao smiled but not for long.
" Yan- am I annoying ? "
Yanfei loosened her grip and pat Hu Tao.
" absolutely not! I love your bubbly personality ;)) "
Hu Tao grinned , biting her food. Then quickly devouring it.
" you need too eat more still okay? "

" Okayyy! Ling Lingg! can we get more food ? "

/ I hate this it is stupid and should not exist I'll get better at writing 😔😔✋