Chapter 1

Local authorities were on the way to camp crystal lake. Supposedly, a few more murders happened there, despite the camp being closed for the better part of a decade.

They knew who was behind them, the notorious, Jason Voorhees.

Jason died a long time ago, however, mysterious darkness brought him back.

Many attempts have been made to locate the murderous killer but the people who tried ended up getting brutally slaughtered for their efforts.

This time would be different.

Police trucks with swat team members followed the road out to the camp.

Jason's head whipped up in a flash, his machete was firmly in his hand.

He could tell people were on the campgrounds, the trucks shook the ground with ease.

"Be a good boy, get them for momma," Pamela uttered in her son's ear.

Jason heeded his mother's voice and walked out of his shack.

Leaves crunched under his feet as he walked through the woods.

Jason watched as the men aimed their guns, eagerly looking to find him, poor bastards.

"Kill them!" Pamela screamed.

Jason ran out of the woods and sliced into the closest guy he could find.

"Shoot him!" the men screamed.

Bullets went flying into Jason's body, each one causing more and more blood to spray out.

It didn't faze him; he ran forward and sliced all the men down until they were nothing but bloody bits on the campground.

"That's my special boy," Pamela said.

Jason smiled under his mask; he always obeyed his mother's instructions.

He walked back to his shack.

Pamela's head was on display in the middle of the room.

Jason stared at the head; grief started to swell up in his heart.

"It's okay, I'm right here with you, my sweet boy," Pamela said.

Pamela watched her son every single day, she never left his side.

Because of this, she was able to pick up on his emotional state very easily.

"Momma loves you," Pamela said.

Jason shook his head in gratefulness for his mother, but frustration was also plaguing at his mind.

He hated the feeling of loneliness; it was always in his life. Since he was a child, the kids made him feel worthless just because of how he looked.

It angered him but also made him feel sad a lot of the time.

He just wanted someone to love him, anyone, who would care to understand him.

"It'll be okay, I will always be here, my handsome boy," Pamela said.

She watched as Jason went into his room and slammed the door.

"I'm going to find you someone, do not worry," Pamela said.

Pamela smiled before disappearing from camp crystal lake.

She had work to do, and it was going to get accomplished.