The alone and the dead

bro am i finna upload twice on a weekend? bro brOOOOOO

cw: character deaths

this is a 2 part that i finished before finishing the other one

1/2 obviously

enjoy :)

9:53 AM Abandoned Ruins

"Brother, I see you have now found out what this world is all about." Lumine said, looking straight at Aether's eyes. "I hope you know you'll have to leave everything behind. Your friends, your enemies, and all the people here."

"This world has suffered enough, I won't let you do this."

"I thought you wanted to be with me again, but I guess, as much as it may hurt me, I'll have to do this."

The girl draws out her sword and runs at the boy, attacking him. Aether dodges and pulls out his sword to defend himself.

"Lumine, please! We don't have to do this!" The blonde male shouts out, blocking his sister's sword from hitting him.

"You are not stopping me from achieving this. Now, fight me like the hero you are seen as, brother."

As much as they both don't want to, a sword duel ensues. Their footsteps becoming heavier as they both don't give up. The sound of weapons clashing with each other beginning to get annoying. It goes on for minutes until a sword can be heard hitting the ground along with flesh being cut open twice.

Aether had closed his eyes before the impact. He slowly reopened them only to be met with his worst nightmare. The shock hit him like a train. It felt like an accident he would like to look away from, but his eyes were locked directly to the problem. Tears started flowing out as his sister fell to the floor. He caught her before she could hit the ground.
She was loosing too much blood too fast. The sword that lied through her chest had barely missed her heart and covered the giant gash.

"Lumine, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm so, so sorry." The boy cried.

The girl just shined a weak smile as she reached up to wipe away her brother's tears.

"Don't apologize... I should be... The one saying sorry." She said with a hoarse voice. "I'll... see you... on the other side... Aether."

"Please, I'm sorry! Please dont leave me again! Please, Lumine, I can't go on without you, not again." His voice faded into silence.

"I'm sorry brother... I love you, Aether."

It goes silent followed by a small thud. Aether started crying and sobbing more.

"Lumine, this isn't funny."

Her hand that once was so gentle had hit the rough floor.

"Please, please, please... I can still fix this!"

Her eyes that once were full of energy and motivation had gone dull.

"I can still fix it, please, Wake up, Lumine..."

Her smile that once was full of joy, bright as the sun, had faded away.

"Come on, please. I'm so, so, so sorry. Please."

Her skin had gone pale.

"I can still fix this..."

Her body temperature had decreased to the point where it was null.

"Please... I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you... I'll fix everything... Just, please, wake up."

Lumine was gone. Lumine was dead.

Aether cried loudly, the sobs echoed through the ruins. He took his sword out of her chest and threw it to the side. He hugged her tight in an embrace that would never be returned ever again.

 He hugged her tight in an embrace that would never be returned ever again

soooo

yeah anyways, part two is right in the next chapter

go on, continue :)