Part 1

Claire's pov:

"You can't keep making me pick you up every time you get hungry," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Watch me," my brother said, smirking.

I just ignored him and went to the diner that I work at and walked in. "You are so lucky this was my break time, if not I would have left you there," I said walking into the bathroom.

"Whatever, you love me," Ashton said.

I quickly changed into my work uniform and went into the back to get the food that needed to be served. Quickly making my way over to the table "One cheeseburger and one large coke, will that be all?" I said looking at a business woman, she is really pretty.

She has shoulder length hair that's black and she's got a black suit on that fits her perfectly. "That will be all, thank you... Claire you have a beautiful name just like you," She said looking directly at me.

"Thank you, " I said, nodding and walking away, not phased by any of it. I'm a brunette with blue eyes and tanned skin.

I'm about 6'0, 20 years old and I'm pretty fit for my age. I have taken martial arts and boxing lessons since I was 5 years old, which I thank my mother for so I can take care of both Ash and my mother.

I walk in the back and put the dirty dishes in the sink. Walking back out I see the same business woman finishing up and I walk towards her. "Are you going to need a to-go plate?" I asked, she nodded and I quickly walked back trying to get her one as I'm turning around and bumped into Kimberly, one of our waitresses here.

I see ketchup and food all over my clothes she's given me hell ever since I started this job always getting me in trouble "WHAT THE HELL" I said angrily grabbing her by the collar  "how about you look out next time" she said smirking " You little shi-" i got cut off by my boss

"THATS ENOUGH CLAIRE ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS CAUSE TROUBLE WITH ALL OF OUR COSTUMERS AND EMPLOYEES, YOU ARE FIRED" i look at him in disbelief "you've got to be fucking kidding me is their one time you're not riding his dick and you is there one time where you aren't a fucking pervert and look at their ass all the time you know what if I'm getting fired may as well do this"

i punch the Boss in the face really hard and kick Kimberly in the stomach with all force making her gasp for air. I walk over to the lady who needed her to-go plate "here you go enjoy the shitty service for this food place" i said walking out dragging my brother Ashton along "you know i don't know why you stayed in that place to begin with"

i hit him in the back of the head " you dumbass it was to help mom with the bills that was the only reason i held back from leaving this shitty-" i got cut off once again man how much i hate that "HEY WAIT" the lady with the business suit comes running gasping for air which is weird she seems fit

"Jesus I'm really out of shape" she says "listen if you came here to let me know that you are out of shape please talk about that to a personal trainer or a therapist" i said rolling my eyes. She arches her eyebrow "i was going to talk about a job offer that you might be interested in but seems you like insulting" she said walking away.

Shit, shit, shit, i really need a job and if i am correct that she is a business person then maybe she can get me to be her personal assistant or something. Fuck me. i don't like saying sorry to anybody nor do i like begging for things. I run up to her "no wait i'll take the job offer" she turns around smirking.

I wanna wipe that smirk off her face if it wasn't for the job i would have "ok then but say sorry" she says i groan why would i apologize to an arrogant person you know what suck it up you need a job for the bills to be payed "I'm sorry" i said coldly she looked at me and huffs at me in annoyance "good enough i guess but i will need your phone number" dam you want my address too?

I rolled my eyes and put it in her phone "Great my name is Brooklyn you can call me Brooke and i will let you know later tonight what your job is be up by 7 AM in the morning goodbye" she said leaving me dumbfounded does she really think i can wake up at 7? 7 REALLY out of any fucking time great i groan mentally i got inside my car and drove to my house.

Parking in the driveway I threw my brother Ashton a napkin "wake up Ash we gotta clean the house before mom sees the mess dad made" he immediately woke up and got out as soon as i unlocked the door the house reeked like alcohol i covered my nose my brother ash doing the same. This is going to suck.
——————————-
I hope you guys enjoy and come along in our journey of two different writers doing this story it's going to be interesting