In Your Place

Nicholas ⬆️⬆️

Sanae POV

WTF DID I JUST RUN INTO!!

Did I really just catch my best friend with Tre? Hold up, hold up.

Renae: Sanae, I can explain
Sanae: Nahh, don't even explain because you know how he is. He gone get you pregnant and leave you with nothing. And you already got a boyfriend so really wtf?

I went out and went to my car. I was mad. I went "home". I walked and saw a note. It read,

You really though I was playing with you. I am really kicking you out. Don't nobody like a disrespectful daughter. - Your Old Mom

I knew this was fixing to happen. Ever since what happened, my mama just can't let it go😒😒. It makes me mad but it's really w.e. After I read the note, my mama came out with a man and they were slow dancing with cigars in their hands.

Mom: you better be lucky I got you a place to live with your sister, Janae. Pack up everything but that furniture in your room. I will do something productive with it.

I did as told and went and did those things. I sat on the porch and waited for my sister. 3 minutes later, she pulled up. I got up and went to the passenger side.

Janae: Hey girl
Sanae: Hey😞😞
Janae: Lemme gone head and set you in your place. Don't bring this grumpy attitude with you. Mama don't like because of one mistake? Ok..so what..another story! Get yourself together now

She started the car and went to her condo. It was nice when I went inside. Very spacious!

Janae: I got you a bath ran. Just take off your clothes and relax. But not for too long! I got a surprise!

I did as she told me too and I gotta admit it felt nice! The massaging jets blew on my back and feet. I got a text from Renae.

Best Frann: I'm sorry
Me: why you telling me
Best Frann: I got caught up in the moment
Me: honestly, I don't want you to end up like me so that's why I was so serious about this
Best Frann: OK so what? If I'm pregnant then it'll be ok. Me and tee will take care of the baby. I'm tired of you and your so-called speeches. Just because one thing happened to you don't mean you can just go around giving speeches. Girl bye! You cut off🙅🙅 cause I can't Stand girls like you
Me: 😂😂 ok 👌

I really didn't care. She act like I don't had other friends. I got out the tub and went into my new room to change. Afterwards, I saw my sister in the living room.

Me: so what's the surprise
Janae: tomorrow, we are going to court go custody of our daughter!

At first, I was scared. But then, I was thinking, "I don't wanna be the type of mom my mama was like" so I am really happy. After she told me that I went to bed.

Janae POV

Hey y'all! I'm Janae. I am 22. I work at Its Fashion Metro. I do hair on the side so that really what bring home the bread. I am light skinned with short natural curly blond hair.