Falling of a Feather: an introduction

FALLING OF A FEATHER -a taekook fanfictionwritten and edited byJOONSTIN

a taekook fanfiction
written and edited by
JOONSTIN

description -

kim taehyung was a senior in high school on the verge of success with his excelling grades and undeniable talent in the arts. but on a day that seemed like no other, he receives a letter that wasn't informing him of the college scholarship that he had dreamed of. Instead, it was the last piece of news he ever expected to receive; his enlistment to a military draft.

taehyung had expected to use his knowledge to excel in college, not in the military where he knew he would be no help due to his inability to move his legs.

the war was growing and evolving into something no man could predict the outcome of. the stakes were high, and the human military needed all the men and women they could enlist to fight against the blood thirsty winged beasts that humans called hybrids.

on the edge of his own sanity, taehyung finds himself caught in a loophole with no way of escape. yet one day, as he sat thinking deeply about his inevitable future, a dash of unexpected entered his life. and though many of his peers would call it bad luck, seeing a majestic bird perched at his window sill was something taehyung liked to call 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦.

CONCEPTS

.Switch TK

.Bird Hybrids

.Dystopian

.Male Pregnancy (explained later on in the story)

.1920s

.Age changes

.Alternative Universe

Various Sensitive and Possibly Triggering
Topics Will Appear In This Story

These include:

.Blood and Gore (No Major Descriptions)

.Mentions of Death.

.Possibly Triggering Scenes Involving
Detailed Descriptions of Mental Health Issues

.Profanity and Mentions of Inappropriate Slurs

.Suicide

.Detailed Sexual Scenes/NSFW content (🤒)

-+,.

I personally do not like to include warnings at the beginning of chapters. The only warnings I will give throughout this book are for scenes involving major amounts of sexual activity. The beginning of the scene will be marked with ***, aswell as the end of the scene.

EXTRA INFORMATION

SHIPPING: remember that this book is completely made up and the real lives of bts or any other real people included in this story are not correlated with this work of fiction. please don't take shipping too seriously, as we don't know the true opinions that idols have on these kinds of things.

SIDE SHIPS: let me remind you that this is a taekook fanfiction, and not every book is going to include your favorite side ships. i also tend to edge towards uncommonly seen ships, ones that don't appear to much in many of the fics i have read in the past. as for what ships these are...you'll just have to read to find out ;)

CONCEPT: any concepts mentioned in this book have no religious connections whatsoever. i feel the need to include this, because as i did my research regarding the mythical species appearing in this story, i noticed that a few of them have a few of these connections. i just want to clarify that i am in no way mocking or degrading them. i am aware there are many people out there that actually believe in these kinda of things. i know this isn't a huge deal, but i always like to make sure im on a mutual level with my readers. c:

UPDATE SCHEDULE: there probably will never actually be a true update schedule set in stone. i can guarantee that updates near the beginning of story may be very slow, because school right now is at its peak level of difficulty and intensity. i dont have too much time on my hands, as i participate in a work demanding extracurricular activity after school and on weekends (this activity includes major amounts of traveling).

LASTLY: have fun with this book! leave comments of any kind honestly couldn't care less. spam my notifications, i dare you.

hope you all are healthy and well, and with all love

- ashtin (JOONSTIN)

hi there! it's ashtin again—

i just wanted to give out a notice that this book isn't going to be published anytime soon, and i simply
just wanted to share this introduction with you all.
i do see myself publishing this book one day, and i hope a few of you will stick around while waiting for those days to come! :) <3