💐Break From Work🍋 (Espresso x Madeleine)

a request from myself (aw snap, the semi-canon ship-)
also this is their first time doin hip exercises in the bed lol
No one's pov:

Espresso was in his laboratory doing what he usually does every night, working and working until morning. "Hmm, that's not right," he mutters to himself as he sipped his coffee while trying to perfect his new coffee spell. Piles of papers were on his desk, along with a bunch of supplies. He wrote down pages of notes and calculations for hours without noticing the time, or that his boyfriend wasn't home yet.

Meanwhile, Madeleine came home very late after his daily training with Raspberry and Knight in the fields. He puts his sword down near the door and walks to their bedroom to take his armor off and put it in his closet. He glances at the clock because he just noticed how dark it was outside. "Huh? It's almost 2 in the morning?! Was I that caught up in my knightly training to not notice the time?" Madeleine exclaimed to himself as he realized that he left his boyfriend alone for the whole day. "WAIT, I LEFT MY LOVE ALONE FOR THE ENTIRE DAY?! OH NO, WHAT A TERRIBLE THING I HAVE DONE!!!" Madeleine almost screamed to himself as he ran to go find Espresso.

Espresso was starting to doze off while writing his 13th page of notes when Madeleine suddenly burst through the door, which made the shorter coffee man jolt back up. "ESPRESSO!! I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR NOT ACCOMPANYING YOU FOR THE ENTIRE DAY!!!" Madeleine yells as he attacks Espresso with a hug from the back, which knocked him into his desk. "Wha- I-it's fine Mads! But you just made me mess up my desk." Espresso whined at the blonde knight. "But you're supposed to be in bed at this time, love," Madeleine whined back at his boyfriend. "But, I don't need-" Espresso was about to complain back when he realized the position they were in. His face flushed as Madeleine also realized what happened, which gives Madeleine an idea.

"U-umm Mads?" the coffee man stuttered as Madeleine started moving his hands to his hips. "Hmm, if you won't go to sleep, I'll make you want to~" Madeleine hummed as his hands started moving even lower down Espresso's body. Espresso blushes harder at this action, as he started to get hard. "Aww~ I barely even started and you're already getting hard? Adorable~" Madeleine said as he turned his boyfriend's head to kiss him. Espresso was caught a little off guard by this but soon kissed back. Madeleine started to kiss him more roughly, turning it into a rough make-out session. Espresso was already melting into the kiss as Madeleine started softly rubbing his clothed dick. "Mmph~!" Espresso moaned into the kiss as Madeleine started rubbing him faster. Espresso broke the kiss and started moaning softly as he already started to reach his climax. "Ah~ Mads- I'm gonna~! Wait huh-?" Espresso moaned but was suddenly cut off when Madeleine removed his hand.

"Wh-what- hey! Ah!" Espresso yelped as Madeleine turned him around and put him on his desk. Madeleine then started to bite and suck on Espresso's neck while taking his shirt off. He started to touch all of Espresso's body while he squirmed and moaned under him. 'Oh Great Divines, he's so submissive and cute under my touch. I wonder what else I can do.' Madeleine thought to himself as he started to bite Espresso's chest and nipples. "H~ah Made~leine hmm~" Espresso moaned as Madeleine moved even lower to the obvious bulge in his pants.

   He started to play with the rim of Espresso's pants as he watched his boyfriend try to cover up his moans. 'Hmm, sensitive huh? That just makes things better.' he thought to himself as he got another idea. Which made Madeleine do something unexpected to Espresso. He licked the clothed bulge very, slowly. Espresso moaned at the sudden wet warmth, but quickly adjusted to the feeling. "Mmm~ you like that, huh?" Madeleine looked up at Espresso who was slightly panting. "Mm~ shut up- ah~" Espresso moaned as Madeleine kissed and licked his bulge through his pants.

   "Wait, uh~ can we at least do this i-in the bedroom?" Espresso asked as he shifted on the desk. Madeleine forgot that they were in his laboratory.  "If it's gonna make this easier then sure," Madeleine said as he got up and started carrying Espresso to their bedroom. "Hey! I just wanted you to not mess up my desk more than it already is, you golden retriever!" the coffee man protested, as Madeleine just snickered.