New music

It's been six months. Kaoru keeps searching everywhere for anything to do with the Missing Lync. He even had Carla searching the internet daily for any news about the band. Kaoru had taken to driving by Kojiro's apartment, now that he knew where it was. He found that a cleaning lady came in once a month to dust and keep it looking clean.

Adam was keeping his distance. Although, over the last month, Kaoru had been seeing his limo around town more often. He knew Tadashi preferred to use the less conspicuous town car if he had errands to run. This could only mean Ainosuke was trying to make his presence known to get Kaoru to come back. For his part, Kaoru was holding firm. He didn't need, nor want Ainosuke.

In the same vein, Cherry Blossom was staying away from S. He had only gone there once a month for the past half a year. He varied it so no one knew when he would show up. He knew he had to keep his fans happy. He also knew he couldn't allow Adam to set a trap for him.

He sighed he was becoming bored. He felt like Kojiro had forgotten him. Carla dinged. "Today a tweet from Joe, lead singer of Missing Lync, The new song will be released at 12:00 pm. It's dedicated to you Pinky." The internet is a mass with who could Pinky be. Joe has remained quiet on this subject since his tweet."

Noon! Just two more hours. Kaoru could wait two more hours! He dashed to his studio. He spent the time finishing up a protect for a client who would be in the next day. Right at noon, Kaoru had a glass of wine and was sitting in his favorite chair. He had ordered Carla to play the video on the white wall of his living room.

The video came on. It showed Joe in his S clothes. He was on his board skating. The music started low but picked up quickly. The other members of the band came into view as they all began to skate. When the vocals kicked in, the scene shifted.

The band was on stage. Joe was wearing a cherry blossom shirt. He began to sing.

You think your life is done, he took all with him

So you drink enough for it to wash away the sin

Such a shitty thing he did the way he said good bye

You can take it out on me if you like

Kaoru's eyes bulged out. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. This, this song was about them! Kojiro, Adam and Kaoru himself. The pink haired man leaned closer. The screen showed the band skating again. The vocals, the song played over them.

Fuck away the pain, erase him from your brain

Fake it like you love me, come on baby touch me

Show me where it hurts, this dirty little curse

Don't have to be ashamed, if you wanna scream my name

While I fuck away the pain

Kaoru was laughing. He couldn't believe Joe's audacity! This man was a living God! Genius level. Kaoru was glued to the screen. The band was back on stage. Joe winked at the camera, a cheeky little grin on his face.

You hate the way he fooled around behind your back

A slave, to him, but with me no strings attached

But if you want to use me up and leave me in the bed

If that's what you need, go right ahead

The course came on and Kaoru was mouthing the words as Joe and the boys were doing tricks in a skate park. There was a flash, for the briefest second the trail at S flashed on the screen. Kaoru was giggling, he loved this. His Joe hadn't forgotten him!