A Little Sneak Peak

Okay, before I can start on the next story part two of this Murder Drones x Reader, I've decided to leave you guys a little sneak peak that I've come up for one of the chapters. Anyways, let's get into it 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uzi's POV

My system was fully restarted but my head and body is feeling numb. But how's that even possible, I'm a drone. My vision clear up to see the three murder drones looking at with...concerned faces? I stood up a bit and asked them "Why are all of you guys looking at me like that?" "It's nothing but...are you feeling okay?" V asked. "........Uh, V? Is there something wrong with you?" I asked.

"No, no, no! Nothing's wrong, Uzi! *nervously chuckled* but seriously though, are you alright?" N asked. Okay, something definitely wrong them. I was about to say something but I noticed something's different about my arm. It has black and yellow stripes around the wrist. "Um, guys, should we tell her?" B questioned. "Tell me about what?" I asked. "Okay, Uzi, please don't freak out." N said before Doggo step aside him and open his hatch then he digs something inside.

"Don't freak about what?" He then pulls out a mirror. What is he gonna do about....that...mirror? I stop at my sentence and frozen. My screen has an half X and my normal purple eye is still there. But that's impossible, I'm a Worker Drone! Could I actually be turning into a...

...Murder Drone?