Ch-1 💦

Let's Start.....

In a Dark Room:

A Tall,Muscular and Handsome Man was seen Torturing a Man with Iron.

Man:What you thought?? hmm.. You will betray me and live your life happily.

For a second he was laughing like a maniac person.
After stopping he smirked like a devil

Like this👇🏻👇🏻

(Imagine him as a Vansh ,You can imagine by your own also)

He continued Torturing him.
The person was tortured was screaming,pleading but it will affect on a devil is possible??

NOO!!!A BIG No

When he was satisfied after Torturing he left him.
But not left him he ordered his mens to give him more torture.

The Ray Of Sunlight came in The Dark room.
Devil face came and He was None other than VR.

_______......___________.........._____
_______......____________.........______

Vansh sit on the car seat with his personal assistant cum Brother Angre.
Who was driving the car,Vansh tell angre to take home of Rakesh(Who betray him).

Angre was thinking to ask a question to his boss but can't.
Vansh sensed it so directly he asked him.

Vansh:What you want to ask Angre??

Angre:Nothing Boss.

Vansh:C'mon angre you are thinking you can lie to me and I can't catch.
Without nervousness just ask me question.

Angre:Wo Boss(nervous)(He take a long breath to calm himself)Boss,I am working and not only working but from childhood I am with you.But I can't understand who you always torture but after torturing them,you give money to their family.

Vansh let out a chuckle,while Angre is still confused.

Vansh:Hmm...Nice question I know why you asked this because you know I hate 'Family' word(Angre nod)Angre I hate family word but you also know I don't torture or kill innocent person.

But Angre 'Who is not innocent I kill them,but when we will check their family biodata we will see How innocent thier family are and most important thier kids who is small and in small age they will lost their father with a financial problem it's so bad' I know how it feels.So,I don't want any childhood like me.

Angre understand his pov So,he thought not to disturb his boss mentally.

Vansh take out his cigarette and start smoking looking out at the window.

Just then his eyes fell on the Beautiful Palace and not to forget The Balcony where there was a girl who is talking to Parrot'Mittu' with her Natural beauty.

He was mesmerised by the beauty.

When he was scanning her from Top to bottom,Angre take a turn which irked him because now he can't see the Beauty infront of him.

Vansh thought to shout on him but his IBM Means Intelligence Bureau of Mind helped him.

If he will ask 'Why you turn the car' he will surely answer 'Because if we have to go home of rakesh then surely I have to turn because of the address' His answer is right and he also don't know why he was feeling to just see her infront of him all day.

He thought it's just a mere attraction so Just shrugged it of.

__________......._______......_____...___
____...._____....._________......________

Hey guys

So,here the first Chapter completed.

*Give your view about first chapter 👉🏻👉🏻💬

*Give your view about IBM😂

*Give your view about vansh Line 👉🏻👉🏻💬💬

*Who was that girl in Balcony with her parrot??

Target:20 votes,2 Followers