ME

I imagine. I dream. I think. Who dosen't? But when I saw some people today at my new school, I learned not everybody can do it the way I can.

Basically, I've travelled my whole life. I've seen a lot of romantic places, many scary and haunted places and quite a few plain ones.When I saw the Taj Mahal the first time, I thought about the necessity of it. Would it be looked at the same way if instead of the emperor, his queen asked for it to be build? Would people consider her romantic too? or would she just remain just another possesive and scared to lose the love of her life so turns mad woman? Who made her like that?

The loop of my thoughts goes so deep it's rare I come out of it mentally stable. It's very easy to get lost in your thoughts. You don't hear clearly. You feel as if the other person is speaking against glass. As if their head is inside water. It's happened to me so many times it's become my trait to not speak to anyone at all. I just sit in a corner, thinking. Thinking about my plans, the books I should read next, What mathematics exercises I should solve today, What Chemistry chapter I should burden myself with , I have 2 days to submit the English homework...but it's already complete..so should I just submit it today or wait till the deadline is about to end so that the whole class does not ask me to let them copy it. This is my thought process ..e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y. I am scared of myself. Scared I would exhaust my mind with my thoughts to the point where it'll not be able to function anymore. I thought about this for 30 minutes. Learning that it won't stop my thought either way, I just moved on. That's another thing I do. Move on. Very easily. Everything bad or good that happens with me, I think about it for a day, then I move on. But that day of continuously burdening my brain about every little thing is still exhausting. But think about it this way.. if someone in my family dies..I would not move on so easily. Right? I hope so.What I'm scared of is the deadly loop I form of continuously thinking and imagining more.I've noticed about myself that I notice about other people a lot. Why they are the way they are...why they acted like that at that moment..etc etc. I think forever.And then some more.I am also good at concealing my emotions. When I think, I think about a lot. So, a lot of emotions are felt. But you'll never know. 

Basically, I'm extremely hard to read.Extemely.Now that you know some basic things about me..let's move on to the real life. Physical life with my stupid thoughts about everything, hear my story.