5th SEPTEMBER ;)

No one knows where he is. I know he did it. The one who died knows who did it. Venessa must have  found out. In the letter she must have recieved last year. I left every little detail she needed to know. 

What would I get out of it? I don't know. I just needed to let go of one secret. I thought hard about which one to let go. Then I saw my mom kissing my dad goodbye to his other mistress.It was laughable. I smile. I've been watching this unfold for ages. Don't ask me how. No one will ever know. The thoughts everyone thinks. The actions everyone does. The mistakes everyone makes. The guilt everyone feels. The bruises that paint you blue. How does one move on and forget when what you are forgetting and leaving behind was the only source of your happiness?

What happened to Venessa? Him? Did he ever have a child with her? What happened to my mom? Did she find out about my dad?

 Did my dad leave my mother to amend another broken heart? The heart of a woman who had just lost her child? My dad did not know I would not let him be that happy. How I was watching his step daughter die from the hands of his loved one just how my dad left my mother to die to fulfil his love some where else with a new family that had broken up already. He could have been a grand father. If I hadn't left the letter at Venessa's. If she had not been that angry and threatened her lover to leave him. If he had not gotten scared to lose his love and killed my dad's step daughter.Will my dad hate me if he knew this?

I had the guts to ruin so many lives in seconds. It's been some time. How do I feel?Honestly, I don't know..I move on very easily, you know.