chapter eleven

it's been three years. i'm moving forward, i still can't remember anything. maybe it's the best decision to end it like that.

that kim sunwoo would be in so much hurt, looking me.

i'm in the america right now, living the life that i couldn't imagine.

ny brother and i still talking, well my family is the only one i can remember.

"yah- jay ah, when will you visit me here" i talk to him via video calls.

"until you're sunshine goes back shine again" jay said.

"huh? what do you mean?" i asked him.

"he's been drinking a lot lately, he's doomed" he said.

"that kim sunwoo? i'm sure i tell him to quit drinking?" i said and jay was shocked.

"you remember him?" he asked me.

"ah, my head hurts ah! mom!" i shouted.

the memories came back, but it's not that easy. it's been ruining my mind. it hurts.

"you're okay now, you can remember it all, are you happy?" the doctor said...

"am i supposed to be happy if the guy i loved is on the other country? i even dump him" i said and a tears fall in my eyes.

jay's pov

"nica... nica she.. she can remember you.." i said, i'm so happy for her. but at the same time scared that sunoo would be in so much hurt.

"really hyung? she remembers us?" ni-ki said, i just nodded.

"she's in hurry, she book a flight from America to korea." i said.

sunoo burst in tears.

"what if her love already faded?" sunoo said.

"she won't book a flight in such a hurry, if her love already fade" i said, giving him assurance.

i smile, and everyone agreed on what i've said, honestly i'm not so sure on that.

i immediately call rei and lia that nica's going back here in korea.

_______

nica's pov

it's been a days since i remembered it all.

i didn't know that sunoo is the love of my life. i almost missed my lifeline.

i'm just waiting for the flight, that my mom held. yuo mom cause she's my real mom. mom and jay's dad got married but it turns out well, cause we treat each other like a real family.

tomorrow will be the day...

would sunoo be greatful to see me? or maybe he'll hate me cause i dump him.

i packed up my things, i can't wait to see him again. my life line.

________

8:30 am

my flight held at 10.

i'm getting ready, putting my make up. and stuffs. i wish they'd be happy to see my again...

(ring ring)

jay was calling me for a while now, what's with him...

"yah nica, rei and lia been clinging on me. just to call you, they're too excited. when will be you're flight?" jay said.

"at 10, maybe it's gonna take 11 hours before i get back there" i said with a smile.

"but that's too late" lia said

"can't you just fly tho?" rei said with a sarcastic tone.

"if only i can, i would" i say with a teary eyes.

"if only i can, i will turn back the time. and get back to sunoo..." i said.

"oh c'mon, you can't just go here cause you missed him" lia said.

they laughed at me.

"anyways rei, how about you and ethan?" i asked her, it's been three years you can't tell me not to.

"we're engaged, i'm getting married" rei said while smiling.

"i'm so happy for you, i thought you and heeseung would never end up together" i said while laughing.

"yah! i'm here" heeseung said

"oh i didn't know you're there tho, sorry" i sarcastically said. i fckng know that he's there.

"oh yeah, i thought only you and lia and rei was there. never thought heeseung would be on call, i'm afraid anyone would insert the call hahaha" i said, i was just kidding but...

"actually, they're all here." he slide his camera and i saw them... all.

sunoo was there too, listening on what I've said.

"sunoo..." i said when i saw him.

"i'm here" sunoo said