Chapter 2

Wiping of the sweats on your face with a towel. You took a slip of water.
It's been three days since you woke up and your status have rise have like crazy just like the same in the past.

Now you required four skills that you had in the past. These skills are useful for you in this situation.

[You have acquired,

  The Absolute Obedience

The Absolute Time

Dagger Skills of Shadow Monarch]

"Not bad" The black haired girl thought while she drink water. Some of the water slip from her mouth and slowly slide to her neck. You didn't care about it at all.

Now you can do whatever you want since your body condition is better now. "Wow,Boss. You seriously level up"A certain voice intercept Y/N making her look at the certain group members of hers.

"So you are here too,huh"

"As cold as always~"The male tease to his Boss.

Sunlight hit his white hair along with his gray eyes held mischief

Sunlight hit his white hair along with his gray eyes held mischief. He look handsome without a doubt,his pale skin add to his beauty. He is at least fourteen years old in this dimension.

"Elv Silver is here to serve his queen"The male bow to you like how a knight would bow to his king.

Elv is one of Spectre members,he is sword of Spectre along with other person beside him.

"Boss!"You got hug by a female with blue hair. The female cling to you like a cat.

"Esdeath,your boobs are making me hard to breathe"The female pout. "You should stop hugging her"Elv warn to the female with bloodlust in his eyes,making Esdeath look back him with the same look. (Yes,it's Esdeath from Akame ga kill since I am simp for her)

"Try it"

"Both of you stop now"Y/N said with her cold tone making the two duos flinched and look at the ground.

"Serve you right"Another voice intercept you three.

"Boss,you look the same but you got smaller"The female with white hair along with black eye patch on her right eye bluntly state to you.

"Nice to see you again,Quanxi"The white haired female hum but you can see the pink background behind her back.

Y/N just hum. Triple Swords of Spectre are gathered here. Only thing that missing are Jeremy and Ai ,the youngest members in Spectre.

Those two children are just like little brother/sister figures in your eyes. Y/N have to be patience right now since both of those two are at least thirteen years old when you died.

"Unfortunately, Jeremy and Ai are not here yet" Lawrence said out as if he know what you are thinking.

"I see. By the way,how old are you in this dimension right now?"

"Twelve"-Lawrence

"Fourteen"-Elv.

"Sixteen"-Esdeath.

"Nineteen"-Quanxi.

Y/N bluntly stare at the four members of hers. "So I'm the youngest right now in this dimension too"That make the group members smile a little bit.

They all are at least in their twenties or thirties in that place.

"Since four of you are here" Your gray eyes turned into light purple one making Lawrence and Elv gulp. They know it very well that what is going to happen now.

You might be cold to them but they know that deep inside you,you really care about them and treat them like a family but you are a softie when it comes to Jeremy and Ai since they are the youngest.

That make their boss spoil them like seriously that makes them jealous to the two children. Not gonna lie,they keep the present that you give to them like it's their heirlooms.

[The constellation 'The Spring King' told you to double up the training to your members]

[500 coins have been sponsored]

[The constellation 'The Tyrant King' agree with 'The Spring King']

[The constellation 'The Ruthless Ruler' told you to triple the training]

[1000 coins have been sponsored]

[The constellation 'Lords Of Crime' is amused what you are thinking right now]

[The constellation 'Shadow Monarch' is sweating a little bit of the four sadist constellation are saying]

[1500 coins have been sponsored]

Y/N ignored the 'ding' sounds while looking at her members with sadist look on her look.

"It seems that some constellations want you to get stronger too"

[The constellation'Shadow Monarch' hope that your members are still alive]

________________

Should I make a chapter to show how Y/N's constellations looks like?