WELCOME!

Heyyo! Am back with a SIDNEET fan-fiction! see i am already writing a story on RIVALS so thought why not BEST FRIENDS! So my dear lovely readers! you all are WELCOME to my new book! Thanks for giving it a chance! Will try my best to not make you guys regret choosing this story and giving your precious votes! 

It's quite mysterious! As you all know! I love mysterious stories! So back with this one! I guess the title gives you a little hint of the story! but  you won't get much hints in the story! would give really tiny hints! Character sketch will be out on 13! So till then give shout-outs! tag your friends! a pretty humble request for you guys! And i won't publish the characters until you guys tag most of your friends! and i need shout-outs! so my dear readers please complete this wish of mine *irresistible puppy eyes+cute pout* 

We are working hard for this so thodi si mehnat lagegi! pwease tag and give shout-outs!! complete this and who knows if i get impressed with the tags and shout-outs i will publish the character sketch by tomorrow only! 

Cover Credits goes to Riddhima_VRS It's Superbbb!!! I really liked it! 

Love you all!
Keep Supporting!
Bubbaye dears! Tag and give shout-outs and please if i get votes too! and some honest comments and reviews! I would be DAMN happyy!