Character Sketch!

Heyyo! Here is the character Sketchh! Excited? I am also! So let's start!!  :) but am nervous to hehe *nervous chuckle* why am nervous? u will know ahead hehe 

Siddharth Nigam

A handsome charming guy! Is married and is happily settled in his life! Loves his mother, his sisters!  both brothers and his wife! Loves his niece and nephew as his own kids! Is sweet and kind but is strict when it comes to work! Is open minded! ...

A handsome charming guy! Is married and is happily settled in his life! Loves his mother, his sisters!  both brothers and his wife! Loves his niece and nephew as his own kids! Is sweet and kind but is strict when it comes to work! Is open minded! CEO of Nigam Clothing Industry! and Runs a company named "Nigam Bon-Bros" with his brothers! Third Child of Nigams! 

Avneet Kaur

A sweet bubbly girl but knows how to treat people when it comes to her and her family! Loves her family the most and can do anything for them! CEO and Owner  of KAUR Clothing Industry and CEO of Singh's Co-operation and In a partner ship with Ali ...

A sweet bubbly girl but knows how to treat people when it comes to her and her family! Loves her family the most and can do anything for them! CEO and Owner  of KAUR Clothing Industry and CEO of Singh's Co-operation and In a partner ship with Ali Industry! Loves her kids more than anything, they mean world to her! highly over protective towards them! Open minded and STRICT when it comes to work and health! Wife of Riyaz (uh wanna kill me SidNeetians? don't forget that if u guys kill me then u won't get  updates hehe) Third Child of Kaur N Singhs!

Jannat Nigam

Siddharth's wife! (more about her in story)

Riyaz Ali 

Avneet's husband and best friend of Arnav and Aaruhi! (More about him in story) 

Arnav Ali

A sweet boy! Is just 6 years old but over protective towards his sister! 5 mins elder then her! His mother is everything to him! His father is his best friend! His sister is the precious gem he have! And his mother is the one for whom he can even give his life, is really mature than his age of children! understands the intensity of a situation very well and knows what is better to do! Had joined Karate Classes to protect his sister and mother! 

Aaruhi Ali! 

(Can i just pull her cheeks? pretty please? How can she be this cute and those hairs!! mann it's unbelievable, I love her yaar! )

A sweet girl with grey eyes, but don't go towards the innocence on her face and her eyes! She is the most mischievous kid you will ever find! Knows how to make everyone smile in the hardest situation! Joined Karate to protect herself as she didn't want anyone's support! Knows when to act Mature and when to act Childish but  while acting to be mature she forgets she is just a 6 year old kid so mostly is found childish! Loves her bro more than anything! Her mother is everything to her! Her dad is her best friend! 

Randeep Nigam and Ashi Nigam

Randeep- Eldest child of Nigams!! Is sweet and caring! Loves his daughter and son alot! His mothers, wife, Brothers! Sisters are everything to him! Runs "Nigam Bon- Bros" with his brothers! Is little mischievous but mostly is found acting to be a serious one!
Ashi Nigam- Eldest Daughter of Kaur n Singh Family! Is sweet and caring! Loves her daughter and son alot! Her mothers! father! sisters and brothers are every thing to her! Runs a company named AVAKS with her sister! 

Anaya Nigam

Is sweet and caring! Is serious all time! just a 9 year happy go girl! but still doesn't likes getting mischievous but loves when her siblings act mischievous! Some times join them in their pranks when she get bored or fed up of being a serious one! But secretly she is also mischievous! Carbon copy of her father! Saviour of her siblings! 

Arush Nigam! 

Apple pie of whole nigam family! His brain only knows hot to irritate everyone in the house! knows everyone's secret places! He is just a 4 year old kid but isn't less than a master of pranks! He loves pranks and mostly when it is on his "Sid Chachu" Loves his both chachus! But have a different bond with Sid! Loves his chachis and chachus alot! Daadi and Anya di is his saviour! 

Abhishek Nigam and Vaishnavi Nigam!

Abhishek Nigam- A sweet Caring guy!Second eldest Child of Nigams! Runs a company named "Nigam Bon- Bros" with his brothers! Is mischievous! Loves his daughter! His mothers, sisters, brothers are everything to her!
Vaishnavi Nigam- A cute beautiful lady! Second Eldest Child of Kaur n Singh family! Is beautiful by her heart too! Her daughter means world to her! Her mothers! father! sisters and brothers are every thing to her! Runs a company named AVAKS with her sister!

Khushi Nigam! 

A sweet girl! chatter box! Can make everyone happy with her beautiful smile! Gets angry on small things but chocies are her love! She loves chocolates and had even stole many with Arush! She loves her siblings alot! Mostly her Anu di! They both are each other's best friend! Loves her chachi and chachus alot! her daadi and her Anu di is her saviour! 

Jaijeet Singh and Reem Singh! 

Jaijeet Singh- youngest of the Kaur n Singh family! Is heart of the family! Loves his sisters alot! Mothers, Father, Brothers, Sisters are everything! Runs a company with Reem named JRS co-operation! Loves his son more than anything, Wife own his heart!
Reem Singh- Only Sister of Nigams! Is sweet by nature and pure by heart! Loves her brothers, sisters, mothers, father alot! Her son is everything!  Runs JRS with Jai! 

Vibha Nigam

Mother of Randeep, Abhishek, Siddharth, Reem and mother in law of Ashi, Vaishnavi, Jannat, Jaijeet!Is sweet and family means everything!

Sonia Kaur

Mother of Ashi, Vaishnavi, Avneet, Jaijeet and Mother in law of Randeep, Abhishek, Riyaz and Reem!Is sweet and family means everything!

Amandeep Singh

Father of Ashi, Vaishnavi, Avneet, Jaijeet and Father in law of Randeep, Abhishek, Riyaz and Reem! Is sweet and family means everything!

How was the character sketch? *nervous chuckle*

I guess i should go as i guess u all will kill me with the glares! and sorry i wanted to publish it in afternoon only but i was stressed due to something and i couldn't sleep last night, and you guys won't believe i first time slept in afternoon! Like i slept at 4 and got up at 8! and with in half n hour i completed this! And sorry for not adding pics of Ashdeep! Abhinavi! Jannat! Riyaz! VA, SA and AU! I am having network issues but from tomorrow it will not happen as am going back to my home! i guess by tomorrow or day after tomorrow and in my home i have wifi so i will be online as i was before and will give daily updates but that depends on the love am getting okay? So tag your friends! Give shout-outs! Vote and some lovely comments!

Shout- outs!

AnuragYadav893
Sidneetxsanu
sidneet13tr
dreams_of_sidneet
Sidneet_amor
darkangel12221
lots-of-affection

Sorry if i forgot anyone! Mention here, i will edit!!!  ---------- 

Thanks for the shout-out dears!!!  (u all are my friends! so it's just for formality)

sidneet13tr Thanks for the tags!! (just for formality)

And peeps thanks for voting and commenting on the first chap! am really glad by that, sorry i couldn't reply as said before i was stressed due to something and even didn't sleep at night! and my network issues! Will reply after 12:00 am! Cause after that only i will have enough network to check comments and reply to them! 

Byee peeps! Shout-outs and Tags! Vote and comment!!! Love yaa!!