Wakey Wakey

Y/N's eyes open from being long closed after a long time. His eyes were full of tears, he wipe his face with his sleeve, and when he take his sleeve off his face, I fell back in confusion!

Y/N: whe-where am I? What is this place?

Y/N walks forward, he heres a beautiful singing voice from across the hallway

Y/N: finally! Someone who could help me find where I am!

Y/N runs along the hallway and stops immediately, he peeks through the doorway where the beautiful singing is coming from...

Silver Temple.

Silver looks at the door, Y/N pulls his head back. That's one of the people who kidnapped me here!!! He thought...

Silver: you woke up! That is great news... come with me, the others will try to seduce you, taking your soul! I'll hide you little one...

Y/N questions her help, why would she help him? Y/N has a plan of anything goes wrong, he walks through the door. Silver seductively smiles.

Silver: Heyyyy hot one, I have the perfect place for hiding you from the others.

She lends out her hand and grabs your arm, she runs on all fours, dragging you through the floor, until she finally stops and throws you on the bed. Y/N looks around himself,

Y/N: this bed has-

A pair of hand cuffs locks his hands on the bed.

Y/N: HAND CUFFS!!!

Silver: I'll be back, for you darling, and for your soul.

She runs out of the room just to get others.

Y/N: welp, plan ruined.

Y/N is in defeat already, he didn't even say a word to this girl, what can he do now? He's just stuck here, stuck here ready to be raped...