'Dear Bangtan,

Requested by GeetRVR

-----
This was the last award show Bangtan would be attending with manager Sejin, as he had been preparing them for weeks for his departure. He was moving, and the boys were devastated but they tried to make the most of their last event together. They had a circular booth together next to many other idols, and the award show was covering a large range of topics. Top producers, top singers, top group, etc. Bangtan had already pulled all five of the awards they were nominated for and Sejin couldn't stop expressing how proud he was to have been their manager for all these years. He kept reminding them how much they deserved all these awards. Everyone thought the show was over, when an announcement started that beginning this year, there was a new category being presented.

Best group leader.

The members all turned to Namjoon, as they were all taken by surprise. None of them expected a category like that to show up. Namjoon put his hands up in surrender, "Don't look at me. As far as I know I was never nominated for anything like that," Namjoon didn't expect to win. The group knew about all their nominations before the award show started. They all started looking to the leaders of other groups wondering who would get it.

"The award for best leader in the KPOP industry goes to...

BTS LEADER KIM NAMJOON!"

Everyone started cheering, even the members. However Namjoon was still off in his own world looking around at other groups wondering who would have won.

"Hyung!" Jungkook went over to Namjoon and gave him a playful smack on his back, "Go up there! You won!"

"ME?!" Namjoon looked around confused, and the camera panned in to him looking lost, everyone started laughing. He stumbled his way to the stage, followed by all his members and Sejin who wanted to accompany him. He got up on stage and didn't have any kind of speech prepared as he truly never saw something like this coming. He thanked ARMY and his members, and his manager, for all of their support and was extremely honored by the award. He'd always questioned if he was a good leader or not and moments like this reminded him he was doing a pretty good job at it.

After the ceremony, they went back and celebrated with ARMY's by doing a VLIVE and thanking their fans. Once that was over, the mood mellowed out as the members realized it was almost time to say goodbye to Sejin. The night was full of tears after that and before Sejin left he reminded them that their new manager would be great, that they as a band will continue to be great, and that Namjoon was the greatest leader he'd ever met.

The next morning the members were already hard at work back at the HYBE building, trying to suppress the sadness of already missing Sejin. They knew there was nothing they could do about it. He reminded them he'd still be rooting for them from where he was, and it made them want to work a million times harder to keep making him proud. They were gathered around a conference table waiting to meet this new manager they were told they were getting. A tall, broad man walked in. He had a buzzcut and a goatee.

"Hello," he bowed and the members did the same, "I'm Mr. Loui. It's very nice to meet you boys." The members told him it was nice to meet him too. Once they made their formal introductions, the atmosphere took on a much more relaxed tone. They all ate lunch together in the conference room and Loui asked them a lot of questions to try and figure out how to work best with the members. They all seemed to enjoy their time together and the members were happy that the new manager seemed to be someone they instantly got along with. They were hesitant at first, as they didn't have the best experience with managers. When they had first debuted Sejin wasn't their first manager, it had been some cranky older guy who got fired after a video of him hitting both Jungkook and Taehyung backstage circulated the internet. Sejin came in after that, and the rest had been history until today. After lunch, Loui let them know he had some managerial things he needed to get in order and that he'd see them later. The members departed to the dance studio to get some extra practice in, and then they separated into their private studios to work on music.