Chapter 1

Nightmares p.o.v

I kicked the door open to my room and looked at the kids that where already there and seen that I had scared them (although it wasn't intentional) I went over to the desk in the front of the classroom and changed the color of the LEDs to blue.

I then walked over to the back of the classroom and adjusted the curtain since it was crooked from me accidentally breaking part of the blinds.

After I got done with that I sat down at the desk In front of the class and waited for the rest of the kids to get there

As soon as the other kids got there i shut the door and stared playing a song

And as soon as I did they all started telling me to cut it off (because it was two trucks) so i changed it to candyball eyeball

But they apparently they didn't like that song either (well everyone except tio) and they where screaming bloody murder

"Today's going to be GreAT"

Minikirori's p.o.v 

It had only been 10 minutes since the class had started and nightmare has already managed to break the smartboard and one of the windows.....i don't even know how i just got here but i can tell that this is going to be a very eventful day (and now i'm starting to question why i even married him ).

I walked over to the back of the classroom and decided to get some paper and print out something for the students to do and i used plain paper for the students that didn't have adhd or anything like that and for the ones that did i used some of the pastel paper that i had left

i'm going to have to get some more since there's only a little left 

I then went out to the room the was right across the hallway carrying the stack of papers i could tell most of the class was looking at me wondering what i was doing.

once i printed out most of the papers i looked back over toward the door to the class and saw nightmare being an idiot again and by being an idiot i mean blasting two trucks and throwing glitter at errorin.

And when in got back to the class with all of the papers finally being printed out the kids all looked so relieved (and so did errorin) nightmare was still hyper but he wasn't being as chaotic now.

I handed nightmare a broom and a dustpan and told him to clean up all the glitter that he threw everywhere and then i told errorin to go home and clean himself off. then after that i just stood in front of the class and asked,

Who wants a drawing page?

The whole class just looked confused but still most of them raised their hand and said me or just did one of the two.

As i walked around passing out the papers i noticed tio looked very uncomfortable so i asked remo if he could finish handing out the rest of the papers since he knows most of the people in the class and he agreed.

The next thing i did was go over to tio and asked him if he could follow me outside of the class so i could talk to him in private and he nodded his head so we walked out the class and i shut the door so they wouldn't hear the conversation 

Tio's p.o.v 

I was worrying about a lot of things when minikori walked up to me and asked if i could follow him outside the class so he could talk to me i thought i was in trouble for something since most of the time when a teacher ask a kid to talk in private it's normally because that kids in trouble because as soon as we where outside the class and he shut the door he asked me "Are you doing alright tio?" . I responded with a simple "No" and he then asked me "do you want to talk about it?".I wasn't sure how to respond to that because i wanted to but at the same time i didn't and then he said "it's fine if you don't want to tell me right now or ever but if you do want to tell me just let me know okay?" I just nodded my head in response and he just smiled and said "let's go back in the class now" And so we did.

749 words