Tsuchako Period Party

Her breath hurt her sides. Her body shook with pain and frustration, chest and legs clenched tightly together, head swimming. She was aware of the hand on her back, rubbing and patting, and the other hand holding her hair out of her face, but she wasn't able to form the coherent thoughts to thank the woman behind her.
This didn't happen often. She normally was fine, the pain didn't come this bad, the pain didn't hurt this much.
But today it had come in full force. The heating pad on her stomach did little to help her cramps and aches, and her thick wool socks were making her feel like she was in an oven. Sweat lined her brow, eyes clenched closed. 
She felt the bed shudder as the woman behind her stood up and ran out of the room. Why did she go? The question was quickly answered as she ran back into the room with a cold bottle of water and a small cup of ice. The bottle of water was placed on her forehead, and though it would soak her socks later, an ice cube was slid into her socks. 
Somehow the woman knew that she wouldn't want her socks taken off, that the feeling of something enveloping her feet was comforting. Somehow the woman knew that it was just too hot, and the ice would help her calm down.
The mattress squeaked as the woman sat down behind her, resuming her work on Ochako's back. Her hair was once again pulled away from her eyes, and instead of rubbing her back, Tsuyu started combing through Ochako's hair with her fingers.
Through the haze of pain, Ochako sighed contentedly, happy that her girlfriend was there for her.
Tsuyu pulled the iPad that Yaomomo had made for them off of the desk and clicked on Ochako's favorite movie. The green haired woman preferred to watch romance movies when on her cycle, but she knew that Ochako liked action and adventure, so she clicked on a western movie. 
Ochako's eyes opened quickly when she heard the theme song, light dancing and blinding her. She shut them tight again, waited a few seconds, then opened them slowly. Her coffee brown eyes adjusted much faster now that she was using her functioning brain cell.
Tsuyu knew how much pain her girlfriend was in and hated that she couldn't help her. Tsuyu was always gifted with a light cycle, something that flowed in her family, and her partner had been given a heavier flow. She didn't get huge cramps, and while she did get cravings for chocolate and ice cream, she didn't experience as much pain as the other women of U.A. did.
The green haired woman focused her attention back on the screen, the protagonists were fighting some idiots in a castle. She snorted quietly. Why did villains think that they could hide in huge ancient buildings? The heroes win 90% of the time, the lair doesn't matter. Although Tsu had watched this movie with Ocha a thousand times, she never tired of seeing her adorable girlfriend get excited about it. Sometimes when Ura had a good period week, and less pain, she would pretend to fight alongside the heroes, throwing punches and kicks left and right.
Tsu had shut that down quickly though, after Ururaka had made one of her coffee cups float and hurled it out the window on accident. Nobody got hurt, thank goodness, but it was embarrassing to explain to the teachers why there was a shattered mug of a pink frog on the grounds of U.A.
She was pulled out of her thoughts by a pained groan. She smiled, watching the death glare her girlfriend was giving the screen. An adult romance scene came onto the screen, and she knew how her girlfriend hated romance movies. Her girlfriend had the same reaction every month to that scene.
Tsu focused on the screen as the protagonist and the love interests kiss became very heated, and the protagonist pinned the love interest to the wall. Though Tsu herself was very interested in the scene, she knew her girlfriend was either glaring at the screen, or pointedly staring at the door.
Ochako was in fact staring at the door, ignoring the heated sounds that the screen was emitting.
Imagine her surprise, and Tsuyu's pure terror when a toddler with white hair and a horn tore through that same door and into their dorm.