For Your Amusement.

Requested by Anonymous. 
-----
The day started with hot dogs, and Jin complaining to Namjoon for dropping ketchup on his shoe. The BTS members were spending one of their days off at the amusement park, it had mostly been Jungkook's request, but they all knew it'd be enjoyable. Hobi wasn't fond of most rides, and usually stood by holding everyone's stuff. He preferred to go around and play the games and win stuffed animals for his members. He was an expert at shooting plastic ducks by now. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin had just gotten off the bungee jump, asking their hyung's to record it for them. Jungkook was an adrenaline junkie, while Jimin and Taehyung were afraid of heights, but they'd done the bungee jump before and it wasn't the scariest thing in the world.  The members usually always took off in random directions at the amusement park, but they felt like spending quality time all together so while some went on certain rides the others would wait for them. Usually taking videos and pictures to add to their archives.

"That one next!" Jungkook yelled excitedly as they rounded a corner and one of the world's tallest swings came into view. It brought riders up 500 feet into the air.

"Absolutely not," Hobi told him

"Absolutely not," Hobi told him. Asking him to get on a ride like that was absolutely out of the question.

"I can't ride it alone," Jungkook pouted. He'd been on the ride before. The seats on the swing were all three seaters and riders were required to have at least two people per swing. It had something to do with weight distribution.

"Just sit with another lonely person like you did last time," Jin told him. He for sure wasn't about to get on it.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung and Jimin and pouted, "Hyungie's? Please?"

"I don't know Jungkook-ah. That's a lot higher than the bungee jump," Taehyung told his maknae while eyeing the ride up and down.

"Count me out, bunny," Jimin told him. Those swings were also way too high for him. Jungkook looked at the rest of his members, Namjoon and Yoongi making sure to avoid eye contact. He turned back to Taehyung and Jimin and took their hands, giving them a puppy dog look.

"For your favorite maknae?" He pouted.

The older two both hesitated before both giving in.

"Fine," Taehyung said. Jimin decided if Taehyung was going to go he'd also join in. Jungkook jumped up and down clapping his hands in excitement before grabbing them both by the wrist and leading them to the swings. The line moved pretty quickly, they threw their phones into the entrance bucket and soon they were being seated. The seats resembled the same ones people would ride at ski lifts. They all sat down next to eachother, Jungkook grabbing the middle, and had a seatbelt strapped around their waist. There was also a small metal bar that came down in front of their laps.

"This is it? This doesn't seem secure," Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"It's fine hyung, it adds to the scariness of it."