# 6 #

donghyuck stood there, completely frozen as his eyes stared up and down at the boy standing next to his sister.

he blinked a few times and didn't hesitate to rub his eyes in order to make sure he wasn't hallucinating, and a gasp left his mouth when he realised it was indeed real.

the tanned male got submerged by thoughts, recalling everything mark had told him, and how it was slowly starting to make sense.

so, that's why mark had assumed he knew he had a girlfriend?

so, that's why mark was surprised donghyuck didn't know who his sister was hanging out with?

so, that's why mark had said 'see you later' instead of a simple 'goodbye'?

this was all because mark was in fact his sister's boyfriend.

what kind of fucked shit was that?!

"...hyuck!" his mother's voice rang through his head. "donghyuck?!"

"yeah?" the boy let out, his eyes leaving mark to stare at his mother.

"aren't you going to say hello to our guest?" she asked, smiling brightly at mark.

donghyuck's eyes met mark's one last time before the boy turned around and ran up to his bedroom. well, attempted to. in fact, he was stopped by his father who had gripped his arm before he could run away.

"lee donghyuck, what is that all about?" he asked in a whisper with furrowed brows.

"i have things to do." donghyuck replied angered.

"no, you don't. you're eating here with us tonight." his father scolded. "you're not going to see your sister's boyfriend every day. so, you're staying with us for dinner."

donghyuck snorted, pulling his arm off his father's grip.

of course, he would be seeing his sister's boyfriend every day. they were in the same class.

and seeing him in class was quite enough for donghyuck. he didn't need to see him more in the comfort of his own house.

but it seemed like the gods weren't on his side for that one.

"sorry for this. mark, this is donghyuck. i guess you have noticed he was dahyun's twin." their mother explained.

"yes, well..." mark glanced a donghyuck, only to find him rolling his eyes.

"we know each other, mom." donghyuck told simply, making both parents let out surprised noises.

"oh? you do?" sangkyu asked, looking at his son.

"yeah, we're in the same class." donghyuck explained.

"you are?! oh my god, this means that mark is one year older, is that it?" soyun counted on her fingers.

"yeah, he's 21." dahyun nodded, leaning against mark's side.

mark glanced her way, smiling as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders to hold her against his side.

donghyuck faked a puking sound, but thankfully, it was covered by the oven that had rang, signalling that dinner was ready.

"well, i guess we can get to the table if everybody introduced their selves." soyun told.

"i'm not hungry anymore." donghyuck declared.

"too bad, but you'll be staying with us anyway." his father pulled donghyuck towards the kitchen by his collar, making the boy huff. "and quit lying, i can hear your stomach growling."