Chapter one

Louis pov.

   When I saw this girl I knew I needed to meet her. she was beautiful and different and everything I love about a girl. I must meet her I thought to myself so while she was walking across the street I slipped down an alley and stood waiting for her. When she turned the corner she was a little close to the wall. Closer then I expected so we ran into each other. " Sorry sorry sorry that was my fault I was lost in thought!", she said. I said. " don't worry about it love, by the way my name is Louis." She looked at me like she knew me witch honestly wouldn't surprise me alot of people knew me from my old band One Direction after zayn left we were never quite the same.

   She said, " I think I know you from somewhere." I decided to play dumb so I said, "really from where? Cause I think I would remember a face like yours." Smooth Louis. She smiled a half smile and said, " I suppose your right." I really wanted to go on a date with this girl but I didn't even know her name yet just when I was about to ask she said, " Oh my god I'm such an idiot you probably are sitting there thinking 'so is she going to tell me her name orrrr? Well I'm sorry my name is Melissa." Melissa..... that's a pretty name I thought. Or I thought I said that in my head as she replied with a little laugh and a thanx. I loved her laugh and now that I knew her name I could as me her on a date. " Well Melissa I was wondering if you would like to go with me to get some coffee at this little cafe Ik down the road?" I said.

Melissa's pov.

   THE Louis Tomlinson just asked me out!!! Once he said his name I knew who he was I decided to play dumb and he did too witch I thought was cute. I knew exactly what I wanted to do so I said yes. Now by saying yes I didn't know it was going to change my life forever.

A.n - I'm probably gonna update a few more times today and I'm really excited for this story it's only the beginning so stay tuned cause it's gonna get good! thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment if you want!