Chapter 1

It was a nice morning for Devin besides seeing a certain dark red string ruined his morning.

See even though Devin is known as the sweet and innocent boy there's one thing nobody knows. He doesn't care nore ever did about the red string. Hence why his string is dark red.

He got out of bed ignoring the string to get ready for the day. It didn't take very long for him to get ready so within 10 minutes he was out and heading to the guild hall.

He promised to meet kit there to hang out. As he casually made his way their he was admiring the flowers, much so that he didn't see the person in front of him.

As he spots a blue rose he continues to walk until he bumped into someone. Both him and the mysterious person fall to the ground "ow" says Devin before looking and seeing...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
"Oh! Sorry Mania I didn't see you there" he said standing up with an apologetic smile than helping the girl up. She smiles at him and before she can ask Devin speaks "Mario is at the beach" she smiles as a thank you before running off.

The donut obsessed boy smiles than continues his way inside. Once he gets to the guild hall he spots kit at the bar and decides to join her.

"Hi" kit says and Devin Greg's her back.

Devin pov:
I'm sitting on a stool talking with kit until I can feel my tail and ears start hurting from being hidden for some long. See usual I can only have them hidden for a day but lately I've had them hidden for longer.

Kit must of noticed because she asked if I was ok "ya, I'll be right back, I uhh have to use the restroom! Ya sorry" I tell her standing up and she nods but still wears a worried expression.

I head to an empty room and pass by Ritchie but before he could say anything I ran till I found an empty room.

I quickly run into an empty room, closing the door and, removing my cloak before letting my tail and ears pop out. As I stand in the middle of the room stretching out my tail and messing with my ears trying to relax them I failed to hear the door open due to focusing on my tail. "Holy shit" I grab my cloak and quickly put it on before wiping around and seeing....