Promise?

(y/n's POV)
(you're 18 in this)
Me and my 4 other friends sit outside our school by the water fountain. There's police cars all around the place. "What's happening?" I ask confused. "you haven't heard??" ask Tatum. "Casey Becker and Steve Orth were slaughtered last night. I mean insides on the outside." Stu says trying to hide his laugh. "I sit next to her in 5th bell. We were good friends. She may fly high." Sidney states sadly. "I'm so sorry Sid. That's insane" I say. "They think someone from the school did it." Tatum says. Billy stays quiet. "How did they even get their insides on the outside..?" I say not expecting an answer. "You SLIT them open and reach in and grab—" Stu says when getting interrupted by Billy. "Shut up Stu you're scaring Y/N." Billy says in an over-protective voice. "Thank you" I say then kissing his cheek. The bell suddenly rings and we all head into the school. We separate while all having different classes. I have Science first bell. I fell asleep so I didn't really learn anything. My second bell was mathematics I have this class with my boyfriend, Billy. We sit next to each other. "hey." I say to him. "hello love." he says back. "May you come to my house after school?" he asked me politely. "I'd love to." I answered. The bell rings and class starts.

(after school)

It was our last bell. I was so exited to go and talk to Billy I haven't had alone time with him for a while. Mostly because we only hang with our friend group recently. I waited for him at the fountain. The one we were at this morning. "Thanks for waiting." He says. "of course!" I reply. I love him so much he makes me happy. But for some reason I have a feeling that he's been a bit off recently. I'm not sure why. I'll try to figure out. We hop into his car and I lay my head on his shoulder while he's driving. I feel bad for Sidney she looked horrified when we were talking about Casey and Steve's death. It might have reminded her of her mothers death. She'll never get over it but I understand why. We arrived at Billy's house. We headed inside. "hey Billy?" I say slightly asking. "yes?" He reply's. "Do you think Sidney will get over her mom's death?" I ask him in a sad tone. "That's what we're here to talk about." He says. He made me a little worried when he said that but I was also confused at the same time. We head to his room and sit down on his bed. "Have you ever broken a promise" He asked me. "No why?" I reply and I'm really concerned at this point. "Listen. I trust you a lot okay? I love you a lot too. I really want to tell you something but you have to promise to tell No one." He says. "I promise. I love you so much. I'll never tell anyone your secrets." I reply truthfully. "Okay.. Don't run away when I tell you. I'll explain everything. I..I killed Casey and Steve. WAIT BUT PLEASE HEAR ME OUT. I have a good reason. When I was about 5 Sidney's mom slept with my dad and it caused my mom to leave me and my dad was the only one there. I didn't like my dad because of that. It caused me to go mad. My mom was the only one who cared for me. I killed Sidney's mom and she made me like this." he states very clearly. "I'm so sorry. You don't deserve any of this. Why don't we get some ice cold water for you and watch your favorite movie?" I ask very understandable. "Yes please. Thank you. I knew I chose the right person. You make me happy no matter what."

warning:kind of inappropriate scene

He slowly lays me onto his bed and kisses me intensely. He slowly kisses down my neck and slides my shirt off. and kisses down my chest and stomach and repeats again one more time and then comes back up to my mouth. I still couldn't believe at that moment I was making out with a serial killer. He then slides my shirt back on and kisses me more. Then he slowly stops and says "You're the one." he says in a whisper. He slowly gets up leaving me wanting more. "You should head home. It's getting late" he says to me. I really wanted to stay but I guess it is getting late. "I wish I could stay" I reply sadly. "I wish you could stay too." he says back. I kiss him back and left not feeling so worried about the killer anymore who after all is my boyfriend. But I felt a little guilty. My own best friend's mother was murdered and I know who it was and I still made out with him? I'm a monster. But I still have feelings for Billy. Plus I promised not to tell anyone. I've never broke a promise in my whole life and it would feel wrong if I did. I honestly don't know what I should do. It's choosing my best friend, Sidney or my boyfriend, Billy. I'm sorry Sidney. But a promise is a promise.