First Interaction - ash

Ofc ur narrating like how Rue does soooooo make ur best narrator voice :)
.
.
.
.
.

I'm Maddy's little Sister, Y/n. Your typical little sister freshman right? Well not really...

When Maddy was a freshman I was dragged doing almost everything with her. We're as close as siblings can get. That's something he hated... Nate Jacobs, he was cool at first then they started to date. He didn't like the bond we had. He didn't like the fact that I knew everything about their relationship. Something's I knew and he didn't but we put it aside for her. I loved my sister with my whole heart. We were divas together, our parents wonder were they went wrong for having two children as malicious as us.

But honestly, who gives a shit? I love myself the way I am and Maddy is perfect the way she is. There was one thing she hated tho. I got hazel eyes and she didn't when you look at us you can tell we're related. Same dark complexion, dark hair, similar figures (hers slightly more developed), even the way he talked. We had our differences but that you'll have to find out later. Maddy and I were sisters bonded at the hip. If you see her you would see me close and vise versa.

I knew Nate was a total dick after meeting him twice. He was the controlling type and Maddy isn't such a cooperative person. I laugh when he tries. But she listened, in her own ways.

But enough about this let's get into the good shit yea?

My 8th grade summer going into Freshman year

Rue Bennett. My bestie, along with Lexie but she was a good kid. She kept me aware of what I was doing most of the times. One summer night Rue, Lex, and me went to some gas station. Rue had greeted the guy that goes by Fezco as if she's known him for years... maybe they did? Didn't question it. Me and Lex decided to actually get something to drink and eat. I got an Arizona and some chips and Lex got ice cream.

We found ourselves inside the station and paid for the stuff

"Yo ash is in the back, if you want sumthin"

"Uhh cool. Lex? Y/n... you comin?"

Me and Lex looked at each other. I shrugged my shoulders and walked in with them. Lex was hesitant and stayed behind us.

"Yo Ash, rues here. Hook her up man"

He looks twelve. What the actual fuck?

"He looks like he's a baby?!"

I scream whispered to Lexi

"I know right?"

She said back

Looking at the guy named Ash. He questioned

"Yo who are these people?! This is special guest only!"

"Chill Ash! This is y/n Perez. You know, Maddys little sister? Nd' Lexi Cassie's lil sis"

I rolled my eyes at this point and just wanted to leave and eat my chips. I don't need no 10 year old telling me off, this is bullshit.

"Yo can we like leave? The 10 year old is fussy and I don't wanna be here much longer"

I paused and looked at Ash and rue.

"Uhh yea here's the cash Ash."

"Nah nah nah, come back here. If you got sum to say ma' say it"

He said looking at me

"It's not worth my time, I have better things to go talk about."

"Okayy.."

He laughed out rolling his eyes

I hope I don't have to meet that kid ever again.

.
.
.
.
.

HEYYYYY first chapter? Lawl it might just be a regular book and all be connected but wtv