19| consequences

.°(19)°.

"What did you guys do in class yesterday?"

Smiley turned back so he could face me while talking, "You got dementia or diarrhea?"

"Neither...why?" I answered greeting Mitsuya as he just entered the class. It was homeroom and everyone was just talking or finishing up their work, Kazutora, Emma and Hina were at the other class hanging out with the others.

"Because you were literally right here." He replied in a mocking tone.

"Boy are you stupid she was in detention and you meant Alzheimer's not diarrhea, smart ass."  Baji replied leaning forwards on his desk, it sounded like he was personally triggered by him.

"Damn boy you don't see me talking about your shit ass grades or your shit ass grammar or your dumb ass brain capacity do you? Huuuh? Do youuu." He inched closer to Baji's head each sentence, his smile obviously passive aggressive.

"Big brother it was almost like you were projecting." His blue haired brother muttered.

"Souya I'm not projecting. That thing is too heavy to carry around and I don't even have a white board." Smiley calmly replied to his brother before turning back to us.

I sighed. What made me ask these two things out of all people in the first place, "guys we're getting off topi-"

"TALK ABOUT SHIT GRAMMAR! HAAA!" Baji banged his hand on the desk then pointed at smiley, everyone looked our way but soon returned to what they were doing.

"THAT'S CONSIDERED VOCABULARY YOU DUMB SHIT!" Smiley retorted.

"Gays...guys."

"I BET YOU THINK YOU RIGHT. THERE'S ONE WAY TO SETTLE THIS." Smiley seethed, Baji gritted his teeth nodding.

"MITSUYA!" They both faced him at the same time, he looked up from his magazine and switched glances between them a bit puzzled.

"No."

"I agree with you." I replied. He offered a fist bump which I returned, triggering the two even more.

"You don't even know what we wanna ask." The two boys said in unison.

"I'd rather go home and be asked how to make slime with no borax on repeat than be asked something that comes out of your mouths." He sighed rubbing his temples, "go on with your question."

They stared at each other and started speaking over the other, almost creating a spell to enter hell beta.

"Can y'all SHUT UP." I slammed my fists on the table.

"...scary Y/n." They gulped. "Ask him Smiley."

"You ask him." He replied.

"They forgot their question! Too bad, so as I was asking before, what did you guys do in last class yesterday? I didn't really check my phone." I asked fiddling with a pencil in my hand.

"Oh right," he raised his head. "We've got a school trip next week and since you got in trouble at an unreasonable time, the teacher got pissed and assigned you to a totally different group for a part of the trip."

"Oh."

"He's gonna give us the official group sheets and trip details today." As if on cue, the teacher came in along with the remaining students of the class.

"Hey Y/n." Kazutora waved bonking me before taking a seat next to Mitsuya. I waved back at him and the girls and turned to sit straight facing the teacher.

———

"Bring this form signed by your parent and if you don't have parents, which I assume that's the case for all of you by the way y'all ac-" he caught himself, "Ehm, I meant bring it signed tomorrow or you don't get to go, that's all."

"OOOOH! I've got Mikey, Chifuyu, Pah, Peh, Shinji, Emma, Draken and Yuzuha." Baji exclaimed.

"I got OH YAY YUKIE...Ueno, RINDOU...Izana, SANZU, Kakucho...Ran...oh my god there's not a single one of you guys with me." I buried my head on my desk.

"It's fine it's only for a part of the trip, you'll live." Mitsuya comforted me.

"It's not like we won't be seeing each other, we could have dorm sleepovers." Emma said stroking my head, Hina nodded.

"Yeah you're right, as long as Kisaki's not in my group I'll be fine."

———
A/n
school trip arc woo
From now onwards I'm gonna stop the habit of making each chapter at least 1k words since it makes me lazy from uploading 😆

I'm finally on spring break expect more updates