𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 12 || Betrayed

*  .  •  Your POV •  .  *
(𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗉)

Scaramouche walked over to you and you clung to his arm. "Tsk, I didn't walk over to you just for you to cling to me. If it were a real danger I would of said." He grabbed something out of his bag, it looked like cat food? "Come here Miss Kitty."

She came running over by the sound of the can opening. "Wait what!? How did you know." He just sat down watching Miss Kitty. You went on your knees beside him. He's so interesting, I don't understand but he's obviously hiding something.

"Well um, can we camp out here since we're stopped now?" You ask. Scaramouche looked annoyed and let out a sigh. "Fine whatever."

(end of recap)

Miss kitty was licking your hair when you finally woke up. "Hey! Stop it not right now." I say with an annoyed tone. A smell made it's way towards you. I immediately sat up seeing Scaramouche making eggs. He was currently cracking an egg against the pan letting none of shell with the egg.

"After breakfast we're back on are way." He said as he went to throw the shell in the bushes. While rolling up the sleeping bag the breakfast was finished. For some reason this morning I can't roll this up, how embarrassing.

"Can you do anything? You can't fight nor cook!" Scaramouche crossed his arms while towering over me. I could feel myself fill with nervousness as he continued "I wonder how you would do by yourself, probably wouldn't last more then a day, but being nice maybe 3 days.".

I stopped trying to roll up the sleeping bag then it unrolled it's self while I stood up. My egg was in Scaramouche's hand but I didn't want to take it since he made me upset. I turned my head away like a child pouting. My stomach growled which made things awkward.

"Oh come on! Just take it y/n." Scaramouche begged. Was he worried about me not wanting to eat now? I had no choice but to take it, just didn't want to explain why I didn't want it.

We quickly got back on are adventure again and after 2 more days we had arrived to at my brothers near Wangshu Inn. Scaramouche also trained me a little bit those 2 days.

...

"Scaramouche your gonna be nice right?" I ask before knocking on the door. When I turned over he looked offended. "Ah- umm... sorry pretend I said nothing."

Nervously I began to knock on the door. There were signs of life at his home but there was no answer. "Oh great. He probably overslept, or had to work early."  I felt dumb like I should of remembered he's a busy person.

"I mean we could go to Wangshu Inn and hang out there, or relax outside?" I said while I start to see my brother.

"Its been awhile since we actually talked; how have you been?" My voice lightly trembling. Scaramouche noticed something was up, then he decided to take a seat next to me.

My brother nodded taking a sip of his drink. "Sis, I love you dearly but I must ask you to leave." He seemed like he was also nervous. A sharp pain in my chest appeared and I felt shocked.

"Your still scared, right?" I mutter feeling myself start to feel upset. "Take this cat at least if you ask us to leave." Scaramouche said in a calming tone. Miss kitty was already in the house sticking around us. "Alright fine, I will... now please leave for now." He led us to the door with a nod.

I felt sad, betrayed... I thought he trusted me he was perfectly fine sending letters. Guess I learned that I'll never be able to prove myself to them.

A/N

Hey hey I might post a new story sometime not sure when tho. I'm quite prove of it so far but also lots of stuff happening so been behind.

I hope you guys will want to read my new story I even drew characters I still have to draw more too. Hopefully you guys will like this new story as much as me

I didn't reread this by the way so enjoy

Thank you!